Chapter Sixty Four

We were lying on an outdoor daybed, cuddling each other next to the pool in the backyard. It was still early in the night, we just had dinner and got nothing else to do. I rested my head on Mikayla's shoulder and snuggled close to her neck, both of us didn't say much as we shifted our focus to the distant waves crashing sound.

"Mikayla." I said quietly, eyes fixating on the dancing flames in the firepit.

She hummed in response.

"Have you heard anything from the police? About what happened to me?" I purposely avoided using the word 'drug' as the frightened in me still hasn't gone away.

I felt Mikayla tense up after hearing it, she shifted slightly to eye down at me. "They are still working on it, you don't have to worry about it. My dad and I will take care of it, alright?" Her embrace tightened as she softly kissed my head.

I nodded, still unable to let go of it fully. I mean, how could I? "I still need to know what's going on Mikayla. Don't keep me out of the loop about something that is about me."

"I'll tell everything when they have something. I promise." She rubbed my arm. "Now don't trouble yourself too much, I want us to enjoy this time for ourselves before we go back to reality."

"Okay." I mumbled, breathing in her floral scent. "I'll get us more snacks, do you want anything." I said, removing myself from her.

"Another bottle of wine?" She asked, smirking.

"You basically finished that whole one by yourself." I pointed to the empty bottle sitting on the table, with her empty glass next to my half full one.

"Figure we can overdrink rather than overthink." Mikayla winked, raising my glass and bottomed it out in one take.

I rolled my eyes at her, grumbled under my breath and walked into the house. I took out some cookies and snacks from the pantry and moved to the wine cellar, pondering a minute to pick out a light bodied bottle of wine for Mikayla.

"Two more glasses for her. No more." I mumbled, carried everything back outside and saw Mikayla start taking off her shirt, revealed her in under wear as she sunk herself into the jacuzzi. "Not enjoy yourself enough?" I smiled, placing the food down.

"Come in here with me."

I chuckled to myself, taking off my own shirt but stopped midway, remembering the tease she gave this morning when we were at the beach. I smirked, tucked my hands under the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, making sure Mikayla eyes were on my chest.

I saw she gulp, her eyes glued to my breasts. Not letting her off the hook yet, I turned around, gently bending over and swaying my ass as I pulled down the shorts. I could feel her burning gaze at my body and I enjoyed every second of it. Turning around, I saw her eyes darken and I grinned, slowly making my way to her.

"You look like you want to eat me alive." I said, lowering my body to the warm water.

"I might." She said huskily, wrapping her hands around my waist and motioned me to sit on her lap. "You should take off what's left on you. They'd have to go either way."

"Why don't you do it for me?" I smiled, burying my hand into her hair and savored the hot flush when she planted kisses above my breasts. "Mhm you said you have a surprise for me. I'm still waiting for that one." I closed my eyes, feeling her fingers dig into my ribs.

Mikayla looked up at me and gave a peck on my chin. "I was saving that for the bedroom, but we can have it right here if you want."

I snapped open my eyes at that. "What is it?" I bit my lip, half curious and half excited for whatever fun she had in store.