Chapter Fifty One

Mikayla's POV

Ever since the ride back from the hangout, Alia has been quiet and off. She barely said any words throughout the ride and I was getting worried. The only time she was like this was after the day Bette stayed at my place but even then the aura around wasn't  suffocating like right now. We arrived to her place and I got out the car to open the door for her, she wordlessly stepped out and took a breath.

"Text me when you get home. Good night Mikayla." Alia placed a soft kiss on my lips and walked away. But to her surprise, I walked alongside with her. She turned to look at me confused. "You're not going home?"

I shrugged. "I don't want to leave you alone tonight."

Alia didn't question further and we silently made our way to her apartment. "I'm gonna take a shower." She breathed out, walking to the bedroom. "You don't have any of your clothes left here so you'll have to swing by your place if you want to go to work tomorrow." Alia said removing her makeup.

"I could borrow some of yours." I said casually, leaned against the doorframe watching her.

"The only thing that fit you is my hoodies and sweaters, but whatever." Allie took off her shirt and I watched every of her movements closely. When the only thing left on her body was her underwear, her fingers struggled to unclasp the clip and she groaned frustratingly. "Help?" She asked quietly, looking at me in the mirror.

I stood behind her and unclasped the bra, my middle finger lightly pushed the strap and it fell off her shoulders, revealing her perky round breasts to display. My arms slowly circling her waist and she leaned her head on my shoulders. I hummed near her ears as my lips trailed across her neck, giving small kisses.

"You're tensed. Relax." I pecked her shoulders, her body started to loosened up then. "You look tired today. Tell me what's wrong?"

My lips kept doing its job while my hands roamed around her body, there wasn't an inch on her body that I don't want to taste, everything about her is alluring. I trailed my fingers trailed along her abdomen, the way her smooth skin felt under my touch just make me want to take her right there and then. I moved my touch higher and immediately met a small scar just below her breast.

Alia's body suddenly became stiffened and she grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. I opened my eyes and looked at her in the mirror. Her eyes were staring at it and I could see how the clouds start to fill up those beautiful eyes. She kept staying like that for a second before snapping out of it.

"I have to go shower." She said quietly and removed herself from me, walking in the shower.

I sighed to myself, looking down. I had been wanting to ask her about the story behind that scar for a while now, I didn't know what happened but from what I just witnessed, I could tell it didn't come from a good memory. Hearing the water started to run, I pushed myself up from the counter. I discarded my clothes and opened the door to the shower. Alia was having her back on me and washing her body when I turned her to face me. Before she could say anything, my lips crashed onto hers.

I pulled her body closer to mine as I deepened the kiss. She gasped to get a tiny amount of air before my tongue making its way between her lips and I fought for dominance. Our tongues danced together and I moved with more vigor, wanting to get the control. Usually I'd let her win but not tonight, tonight I want to remind her that she was mine as I was hers and nothing can change that. No matter what happens I will always be her person, someone she can rely on and lay her burdens on me.

Alia moaned into my mouth as my hand gripped her ass cheeks, both our lips were swollen by the time I pulled back from the kiss. Her breath fanning my face as she stared at my lips, pupils dilated. My fingers lifted her chin to make her look at me.