Chapter Fourteen

I went home with a smile on my face, I can't wait to spend time with that beauty. I've come up with some of the places and things we'd be doing and I know Mikayla's gonna love it. I keep blushing whenever I think about her beautiful eyes and smile. She definitely held me captive. I walked in the house seeing Chris was home already.

"Hey babe. You're home early today." I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Yeah, work went smooth today." His arms held my waist and he gave my lips a peck. "How about you ? How was work ?"

I thought back to this morning. Ugh what a nightmare. "It was a disaster." I groaned. "I was late this morning." I mumbled in his chest.

"Oh I'm sorry. I went to work early so I didn't wake you up." He soothed my back. "Did your dad say anything?"

"I'd be worry if he didn't. But it was okay, my fault anyways." My hands played with his hair.

"Hmm try be on time next time, it's not that hard."

I leaned back and looked at him. "I was only late this one time. Besides you were supposed to comfort me." I pouted.

"I'm just saying, it's not like you're in the right here." He shrugged.

"Don't you think I know that." I said under my breath and dropped my hands. "I'll go change now."

"Oh one more thing."

I turned back and raised my brow. "Yeah?"

"I have a business trip to Chicago next week so I'll have to leave this weekend. You'll be okay for a few days alone ?" He ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the counter.

"Yeah sure. When do you have to leave ? I can drive you to the airport."

"Probably Saturday night. It would be nice if you see me off." He smiled.

"Don't worry about it." I pecked at him and went upstairs.

I walked in the room and the smell of something caught my attention, it was fainted but it still lingered. I didn't think much and went to bathroom, I can smell it was stronger in here, I looked around and saw one of Chris's shirt lied on the counter. I picked it up and smelt, it was from his shirt. This wasn't his perfume or the scent he'd used, it was more like women perfume ? Maybe he had to meet up with clients and interacted with them, the thought of something else came up but I buried it down quickly. Chris wouldn't do that to me, maybe we weren't affectionate and loving like other couples but he wouldn't do something like that, he won't betray my trust.

After the shower we had dinner, even though I believe Chris wouldn't cheat on me, I still need to ask him about it.

"Babe?" He looked up at me. "Did you get near any women today?" His eyes widened a bit so I elaborated. "Because your shirt smells weird, like some women."

"Oh yeah yeah, I had a meeting with the investors today. One of them which was a lady hugged me, maybe that's why." He took a sip of his wine.

I just nodded and was about to let go when he spoke again.

"She was like fourty anyway, and she has a husband too. We only hugged if that what's you're want to know." He added quickly.

"It's okay baby. I understand, sometimes I have to interact with other men too. Don't worry about that, I'm not jealous or anything." I chuckled and reassured him.

"You shouldn't. I love you." He reached out and held my hand.

I smiled widely and let my thumb rubbed his knuckles. "I love you too babe."

He suddenly stood up and went to me, pulling me up. His hands held my waist and slowly moving down to my lower abdomen. "I want you." He whispered and squeezed my ass.

"We're not done with dinner yet." I smiled at him.

[TW: contains sexual violence, straight sex]

He then lifted me up, both his hands holding my thighs. "I can think of some different things to eat." He kissed me roughly and carried me to the bedroom. One of my hand touched his cheek and the other placed behind his neck, bringing him close. We walked in the room and he closed the door with his leg, after a heating make out, he threw me on the bed, taking off his shirt and hastily charged at me again. He kept roughly kissing me and took off my shirt.

"Baby slow down." I breathed out. He didn't listen, instead his lips attacked my neck and his hands unclasped my bra, threw it away. He grinded against me and both my legs wrapped around his body. He sucked my weak spot and I was moaning. He was moving at a fast pace and soon both his hands gripped my breasts, kneading it. Then his lips moved down and took one of my nipple in his mouth. I was panting heavily, I wanted to pleasure him too but it didn't seem like he would let me take control anytime soon. I was still in ecstasy when he took off his pants and harshly shoved it inside me.

"Fuck baby!" I hissed in pain. He didn't let me adjust to it and everything was painful. "Slow down please." I touched his chest trying to tell him.

"No you have to please me tonight. I need a release." He grunted and thrusted in me fast. His lips were still attacking my nipple and his hand kneading the other. I was panting heavily and tried to keep up with him. He then moved both his hands and held down my waist, using it as leverage as he kept pounding into me harder. I was screaming at this point, my hands held his arms tightly.

After a while he started to slow down, I could finally take a breath but it didn't last long. "Flip over and on your knees."

I reluctantly did as he told. The moment I was on my knees and my ass up, he slapped my cheek making me yelped. He then shoved two fingers inside and started to move at a fast pace, my area down there was dripping but I was in no pleasure, all I feel is pain and sore. He then removed his fingers and shoved himself into me roughly. I gripped the sheet tightly and some tears escaped my eyes. He grunted and pounded harder until he came. He pulled out of me and I immediately dropped myself into the bed, breathless.

I thought he was finished but he didn't. He took a second before rubbing his member against my folds, getting more wetness.

"Baby I can't anymore...." I touched his arm and whimpered. He didn't listen and rammed into me again. "I'm hurt Chris! Stop!" I tried to move away from him but his grip at my arms tightened. He kept assaulting me until he came again. This time my whole body was limp, I was too tired to do anything. He got rid of the condom and I turned to his side, waiting to cuddle with him when he put on some clothes and walked away. The moment he was gone, the room suddenly felt cold, I was alone on the bed like some sluts people left behind after they satisfied their needs. I felt horrible, the emotions crawling up and I don't know how long I can keep this up. I tried so hard to fight and keep going but I know one day everything in me will drained, I can't fight anymore, and I will have to give up. But I don't know when that will happen, for now, I still have to keep going. A few tears left my eyes and I held the blanket tightly, letting fatigue take over so I can escape into the world that I can call my own.