𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Enlightening Conversation

"I still love him

"I still love him."

A/N~ This gif doesn't match the chapter, but have a look at little Ron and his chicken:)

Y/N was heading back to the castle as fast as she could. They had Snape next, so she didn't want to argue with him why she had been late.

What would she say to him? That she was kissing a boy? Y/N would rather tell a troll about her first kiss.

She was finally in the corridors and walked quickly towards the great hall. Almost nobody was around any more, everyone was in their classrooms.

Y/N touched the huge door handle and as she was about to open the massive door of the great hall, she heard someone sobbing.

Suddenly there was silence. Y/N hold her breath, turning around.

There it was again. A very gentle sob. Almost sweet.

It was completely quiet in the hallway, so now she could hear it very clearly. It sounded like a girl.

Y/N took some steps on her tiptoes forward, looking to her left and right. She felt like she was getting closer to the sound.

All of a sudden, she stopped walking. Right next around a corridor was someone sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, facing the window, so she couldn't see Y/N getting closer.

It was quite dark in this hallway, just the beams of light from the window, helped her to see something.

Y/N could recognize some black slip-on loafers and the typical grey skirt every girl was wearing at Hogwarts. So she wasn't wrong with her assumption that it was a girl.

And was there black hair?

This kind of black hair that was so straight and shiny that Y/N was always jealous about?

It could only belong to one person.

Cho Chang.

Suddenly she remembered what Terry was saying earlier to Cedric:

" You need to finally fix things with Cho, mate. Otherwise, it will never work out again."

"Have you both even talked lately? Mate, you should have seen her, she looks different."

Someone was walking from the other direction towards the great hall. It was Neville.

Y/N walked so quick and so quiet, she could to him before he opened the door.

"Neville wait!" She whispered." It's me, Y/N!"

Neville shivered but relaxed when he saw her."Y/N is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Listen," She said. " could you tell Hermione that I won't come because I need to clear something up with someone."

"Yes, of course."