𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Dance Practice

" May I have this dance m'lady? "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" May I have this dance m'lady? "

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since its inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each one of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance."

The girls all started chattering excitedly, while the boys groaned. Professor McGonagoll had gathered all the Gryffindors together, so she can teach them how to properly waltz.

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. I will nor have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bambling band of baboons."

Y/N looked across the room to see Fred and George muttering something amongst themselves about what McGonagoll had just said.

"Now to dance is to let the body breath. Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers, longing to burst forward!"

On the boys side she heard Ron say"Somethings about to burst out of Eloise Midogen, but I don't think it's a swan."

Professor McGonagoll must have heard Ron because she started walking towards him.

"inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to dance Mr. Weasly."

"Y-yes?"

"Will you join me please'" Ron slowly got up to walk towards her, his face beet red.

Hermione and I couldn't contain our laughter.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist." Professor McGonagoll instructed.

"Where?"

"My waist."

A boy on the other side of the room, wolf whistled. Thee music started playing and Ron and Professor McGonagoll started waltzing.

The entire room was trying to repress their laughter, but no one was very successful.

"Oi!" Harry said to the twins. "You're never going to let him forget this are you?"

"Never." They both grinned.

"Everybody finds a partner to couple up with! Stand up, boys and girl!" Professor McGonagoll instructed. Everyone rose and searched through the crowd to find someone to dance with.

Y/N looked searching around to find a partner. It looked liked everyone had found someone.

But Y/N wasn't looking just for someone.

She was looking for someone specific.

Fred came to Y/N and Hermione and held out his hand to Hermione."Miss Granger would you like to dance with me, love?"