𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾ ⋆Actions speak more than words ⋆ ☽

"Playing boyfriend and girlfriend

"Playing boyfriend and girlfriend."

The next two weeks of school were full of up's and down's. Everybody tried to cheer Harry up, but he always pulled a sorrowful face towards everyone. Y/N was the only person whom he allowed a smile.

The conversation with Y/N helped Harry, and he's her really thankful for that, but sometimes his thoughts still reminded him of the day in the three broomsticks, and the sorrowful face was back.

And why did Harry have a sorrowful face the whole time on? Well, it turned out that the serial murderer who's after him happened to be his godfather. His godfather, who delivered Lily and James Potter to Lord Voldemort. The person whose fault is that Harry's parents are dead.

His feelings were depressing, and it effected the whole quartet. One evening, Harry, Ron, Hermione were all sitting in the Gryffindor common room, not knowing what they could do.

"Finished!" Y/N cheered as she looked  facilitated up from her astronomy homework." Oh, you are all already finished."

Harry and Ron were sitting on the sofa and Hermione in an armchair next to them." Yup, Harry and I invented together some predictions. Went faster." Ron said to her.

"Hey when, why didn't you help me?" Y/N asked them and crossed her arms.

"Well, you were so proud of you when you got one prediction right." Harry replied and smiled weakly." We didn't want to take away your triumph."

"Whatever." Y/N folded her book shut, and got up from her chair. She went to the boys and sat down between Harry and Ron.

"So," Y/N looked at her friends." Any plans for the evening?"

"Well, I have this  Arithmancy test next week and Professor Victor said that it will be even harder than the last one, so I was going to-" Hermione began, but Y/N cut her.

"spend the evening with my friends because I have still enough time to learn for the test." Y/N turned her head to Harry and then to Ron. "Any suggestions?"

"Well, we could go down to Hagrid." Ron said and shrugged his shoulders.

Because of the attack on Draco Malfoy that took place in one of Hagrid's lessons a few weeks ago, Lucius Malfoy has charged Buckbeak. There will be a hearing in the next few weeks and if Buckbeak loses that hearing he will be slaughtered.

"To remind him even more that he's going to lose Buckbeak by thinking up more ways to stop it being taken away from him?" said Harry, glancing towards the window from which Hagrid's hut could be seen. "That wouldn't be a good idea."

"Harry's right, Ron." Hermione admitted and nodded her head. "They wouldn't believe us, kids. And it's Lucius Malfoy we're talking about, he wouldn't even let us breathe in his presence."