𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄Dangerous athmosphere

"I had better things to do then looking at a scratched forehead

"I had better things to do then looking at a scratched forehead."

„Oh shit.It can't be him."Y/N muttered to herself.

She just looked at him with a stunned face.Y/N guessed that he recognized her because Harry starred at Y/N with the same face.She looked at his raven messy hair and in his emerald eyes.She looked at her old best friend.The best friend she've ever had.Her best friend who she left for going to France with her dad.Y/N looked at her old best friend who he had to lie about the wizarding world.

Y/N looked at Harry.Harry Potter.

After staring at each other that felt like for years, she decided to sit next to a girl, trying to avoid eye contact with Harry.He changed a lot externally, thought Y/N.Like she hadn't him like that in mind.Even if she wanted to deny it, he looked kinda cute with this messy hair.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Boot." Y/N interduced herself to the girl next to her.She had brown bushy hair and stuck her hand out.

"I'm Hermione Granger, pleasure to meet you" Y/N gladly accepted her handshake, Hermione shot the orange haired boy next to Harry a glare and nudged his leg.

"What?!" he said in annoyance but apparently he couldn't really say anything further because his cheeks were full with chicken.

Hermione nudged her head toward Y/N and the ginger-haired boy looked up from his chicken to acknowledge her.He quickly swallowed and said "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" and shot Y/N a smile.

"Hey so you are the brother of Ginny and the twins!" I exclaimed."We rode together in the carriage on the way to the castle.Now I can see the similarities."

"Oh bloody hell, don't believe them anything if they told you something about me." Ron replied."They must have made me look like a mad garfield."

"Because you are one" Hermione added in.

Ron shot her a glare before he took another bit of his chicken and Hermione opened a book.Y/N read the title:Little women.This girl has style, thought Y/N.

"Don't worry Ron." Y/N began, grinning at the redhead."Ginny and I talked in general about annoying brothers."

"So you're the sister of Terry Boot?"Hermione asked Y/N."When I heard the sorting hat calling your name, I was sure you would be in Ravenclaw."

"Might have been better." Harry muttered quietly to himself so that no one could hear him.

"Well, I guess that the sorting hat thinks that I fit in Gryffindor more." Y/N replied and turned to Harry."As I maybe might make friends quickly."

All the time Y/N acted like Harry was nothing more than air and didn't even give him a single look until for a mere second their eyes met suddenly.

His on hers, hers on his.Emerald and resentful, Y/E and generous.