𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆Siblings forever ⋆☽

"He's not good for you

"He's not good for you."

A/N~I couldn't really find a suitable gif, but I thought this one was quite cute for the chapter:)Enjoy!

Y/N didn't know in which Crime novel she was, but somehow things were going strange. After the Gryffindor party, when everybody went to bed, Ron went mad. He screamed and yelled so that the whole tower woke up.

Ron said that Sirius Black was standing over him, holding a knife. Which sounded as crazy as the story that Crookshanks had eaten Scabbers and with the blood on the bedsheets.

"That reminds me of the day Ron found the blood on his sheets," J/N whispered to Hermione as they all gathered in the common room. I still think he got his period that night." They both giggled.

"If it was like Ron said, Sirius Black definitely got the wrong chosen one." Y/N continued and crossed her arms while Ron was trying to convince Percy that he saw him." I, mean, wasn't he looking for Harry?"

"The two are not difficult to distinguish." Hermione replied agreeing." Red and black hair. Even Dudley could do that."

Hermione and Y/N's eyes now turned to the centre of the room, where Ron and Percy were still arguing."Nonsense!" said Percy, looking startled. "You had too much to eat, Ron — had a nightmare —"

"I'm telling you —"

"Now, really, enough's enough!"

Professor McGonagall was back. She slammed the portrait behind her as she entered the common room and stared furiously around.

"I am delighted that Gryffindor won the match, but this is getting ridiculous! Percy, I expected better of you!"

"I certainly didn't authorize this, Professor!" said Percy, puffing himself up indignantly. "I was just telling them all to get back to bed! My brother Ron here had a nightmare —"

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE!" Ron yelled. "PROFESSOR, I WOKE UP, AND SIRIUS BLACK WAS STANDING OVER ME, HOLDING A KNIFE!"

Professor McGonagall stared at him. "Don't be ridiculous, Weasley, how could he possibly have gotten through the portrait hole?"

"Is it so unbelievable that Sirius Black could have been in Hogwarts? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time." Y/N said suddenly, and everybody turned their head to her." I don't say that he was here with a knife like Ron said, but I can imagine that he tried to sneak into the Gryffindor tower again because of-"

She looked slightly at Harry, who was standing at the other side of the room, wearing his pyjamas with red and black chequered trousers and a grey t-shirt. His hair was messy, and he had his arms crossed, leaning against the fireplace. He looked concerned.