𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄Friends reunion?

"Are you so turned on of me that you almost have to burn my hand?!"

"11:49 and 20 seconds, 11:49 and 35 seconds, 11:49 and 48 seconds, 11:49 and 54 secon-"

"Hermione,I really appreciate your excitment for me but it would be very welcomed if you would stop doing that." Y,N gave her a slight smile and showed her her wrist.

"I have my own watch."

Y,N told Hermione about the meet right after she found the note in the common room.

"I know I'm so sorry; I am so sorry." Hermione said pleading. "You know I'm just so excited for you that you can finally explain everything to him." She smiled at me. "You don't know how horrible it is to sit between both of you in this tense atmosphere."

"Hey, it's not that bad." Y,N replied offended and nudged her shoulder."You and Ronald are not better.

"The day you arrived?" She gave her an expectant look.

"Oh god, don't remind me of this day." Y,N laughed. "The anger which he held against me was immaculate.I don't know who he wanted to crush more, me or the piece of bread which he held into my face."

They burst into laughter.

"And this why this night is even more important to you than ever.We just need one dead professor with a turban which he destroyed just with his hands."Hermione said to Y,N.

"I am pretty sure he deserved it." Y,N grinned.

"Yes he did but you do definitely not, so that's why you're gonna walk out this room and have your friend reunion." Hermione pointed at the door."You have to be at the astronomy tower at midnight, right?"

Y,N put her hand to her pocket to show Hermione the note again like she did in the morning."Yes..." She shook her head.It was not more in her pocket even when she was sure that she put it there."Whatever...Astronomy tower,midnight,me and him."

"Well, after flying on Buckbeak with you and him, there can be only a happy end for the night, right?" Hermione sang teasingly.

Y,N remembered the afternoon, when only she and Harry were touching the sky on the back of the Hippogriff. The moment she felt more happy and free than ever before.When she forgot everything what happened between, when she just enjoyed being with her best friend again.Maybe her wish will become true...

Hermione noticed Y,N's smile on her face.

"It was a good flight, right?" Hermione smirked and nudged her shoulder."You were grinning the whole time, after you came back."

Y,N gasped as she came back to reality."Yeah...good, pretty good."

"It's 11:54 and 37 seconds."She looked at Y,N's watch."You should probably go now if you don't want to arrive completely exhausted at the top of the astronomy tower."