𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Red Boxershorts

"I miss you soooooooooooooo much!"

A/N~ Welcome to the first chapter of Year 4! I am so excited for this year! I couldn't find a matching gif for this chapter but this is the reaction of Y/N when she...

The holidays are almost over, but Y/N can say that these holidays were far the best she ever had. In these holidays, her dad had spent so much time with Y/N and Terry like he never did before,

He took time off and didn't work, so they could do more together. They visited some cities together, went on a road trip and camped. Every day, she ate food she didn't even know existed and did things that were a new experience for her.

She actually had the time of her life. They have grown together more as a family and talked a lot more. One day, Mr. Boot explained to Terry what had happened to their mum and how she died. It was a huge shook for him, and he was speechless as heard about it, and of course a bit angry that he didn't tell them earlier.

Y/N still couldn't believe all the things that happened. The necklace, her mother, she and Harry...

A shiver was still running down her back when she remembers that Voldemort tried to kill her.

She needed a bit of time for herself to think about all the things that happened. For the first few days, she didn't speak that much to her dad or Terry. Y/N just had to understand the situation in which she was, right now.

But she was happier that she now knew all the truth about her and her mother. Even if it took her a while, as well as Terry. Well... the first days he refused to eat Dad's pancakes, but he loved them, so it was really hard for him to not take a bit of it. But now he got over it and eats even more pancakes.

They were currently in Ireland for a few days and slept in a really pretty small wood house.

"Why is she always the special one, Dad?" Terry asked one day at the breakfast table. Terry reached for the maple syrup and poured it over his pancakes.

"Because it can only be one special one in the family and that's, wait, let me think for a second," Y/N tilted lightly pondering her head to the side and squinted her eyes." Oh, right!" She snipped with her fingers at Terry and widened her eyes." And that's me!" She grinned proudly.

Terry growled and put some chocolate chips on top of his pancakes." Do you want to be known as someone who was nearly killed by the biggest wizard in the world and wearing a necklace?" Mr. Boot asked, surprised."Boys don't wear necklaces."

"Of course, they can wear necklaces!" said Y/N loudly, narrowing her eyes at her father in offence.

"Everyone can wear what they want. Clothes and jewellery have no gender!"