𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑☾⋆ Betrayals ⋆☽

"Too bad, that your boyfriend isn't with us today

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Too bad, that your boyfriend isn't with us today."

Two weeks before the end of the term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air. Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, had already decorated his classroom with shimmering lights that turned out to be real, fluttering fairies.

The students were all happily discussing their plans for the holidays. Ron, Hermione and Y/N had decided to remain at Hogwarts, and though Ron said it was because he couldn't stand two weeks with Percy, Hermione insisted she needed to use the library, and Y/N's father was on a mission one way or another, Harry wasn't fooled; they were doing it to keep him company, and he was very grateful.

To everyone's delight except Harry's, there was to be another Hogsmeade trip on the very last weekend of the term.

" I really can stay with you, Harry." Y/N tried to convince him in the middle of the Hogwarts gates." Really, it wouldn't bother me."

"I'll not let you miss a snowy Hogsmeade just because of me." He said, and have her a weak smile.

" But if I would stay, we could-"

"Aww, Boot, you can stay with me instead." Malfoy's voice sneered from behind. "I wouldn't mind your company."

"Aww, need someone to bleach your hair for you, ferret?" Y/N sneered at him likewise with a bitter lip." Sorry, but even bleaching won't help with your bird's nest anymore."

"And I would rather set it on fire." Y/N added, leaving a red face Draco behind her and turning her attention back to Harry.

"I really can stay with you-"

"Nope, you'll go, and I'll stay, miss Boot." He shocked his head, grinning." You wanted to buy me a Christmas gift, remember?"

"It's your fault if I come back annoyed." She pointed her finger demanding at him and narrowed her eyes at him, but smiled wide." For not finding anything."

"Nah, your mood will lighten up again when you see me." He smirked and cocked his eyebrows teasingly." Because I'm gift enough."

Y/N rolled her eyes but chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, taking him into a tight hug. Harry was a bit outdone but he put his arms around her waist, closing his eyes smiling.

As she pulled away, Harry was disappointed that it was already over. He slowly let go of her waist, feeling how warm his body suddenly was, even when they were standing in metres of snow.

Y/N gave him a last smile as she turned away, running towards Ron and Hermione, who were already waiting. With one last wave to Harry, they finally walked down the snowy path to Hogsmeade.