𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Fire Talk

"Hey! My eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past!"

*FLASH*

Harry squeezed his eyes. The camera flash was so bright, he felt blinded. All the champions were posing for a picture for the Daily Prophet.

"What a charismatic quartet." A lady with blond hair, all green clothes, and dark red lipstick on, said while examining them.

To be honest, she looked like a frog.

"I'm Rita Skeeter." She introduced while coming up to shake each of their hands."I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you know that, don't you?"

No, and actually I also don't care, Harry wanted to say, but he kept it to himself.

"It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks lay below those pretty little cheeks?" She came closer, too close.

"What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short what makes a champion, tick?"

Rita Skeeter grinned widely and slapped Cedric and Harry on the backs.

"We all want to know. So which of you wants to go first?" Everyone stayed silent, so she rolled her eyes. She turned to Harry, grabbed his arm and dragged him into the broom cupboard.

"Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely?"

Rita Skeeter shut the door."Hm, this is cozy."

"It's a broom cupboard." Harry replied.

"Well, you should feel right at home then. Don't mind if I use a quick notes quill do you?"

Harry was shocked by her answer, but he did not let on. He could hear Y/N's voice in his head:"This bitch."

He chuckled slightly and shocked his head.

We sat on two boxes in the back of the closet and she crossed her legs. "So Harry, here you sit, a mere boy of 12-"

"I'm 14."

"- about to compete against 3 students not only vastly more emotionally more mature than yourself, but that have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

"I-i don't know I haven't really thought about it." Harry peered at what the quill was writing. 

"Ignore the quill." She snapped. "But of course you're no ordinary boy of 12 are you?"

"14"

"Your story's legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?"

"N-no I didn't enter."

"Of course you didn't." She winked at him, because she thought that he was lying."Everyone loves a rebel, Harry."