ღAuthor's notes

Hello everyone! ~Welcome to my Harry x Reader romance fanfic.I'm so glad that you found it!This story will start off in Y/N and Harry's third year of Hogwarts.Their will be a prolouge of Y/N and Harry,to understand their background story and to get to know the story better

About Y/N:~

-Y/N Boot.Her parents are Elijah and Valerie Boot and she is a pureblood.Her mother died not long after she was born(How?we come to that later:)After the dead of her mom,her father raised her in the muggle world and she has a brother.

-She is kinda sassy and she has a sarcastic personality and you do not want to mess with her because she's a baddie when it comes to arguing(Harry's twin?Idk lmaoooo)

-She has somthing or is kinda special because of an unusal power...you have to read to find out what it is;)

About Harry's and Y/Nromance:~

-they will have a slowburn romance(it will really take some time until they get together)

-a lot's of jealousy(I really mean it like that)

-lot'sof up and down's

-No smut guys!

-Fluff,yes,a LOT'S of Fluff

About the story~

-Story Takes place from year 3 to year (???)

-there will be switching perspectives of Y/N and Harry

-the Original storyline stays the same,but I may be adding some quite of things to it.

-I'll try to update regualry!!At least once in a week.

-I'll would probably recommend this fanfic for anyone who's 12+?

-I'm not so sure if I keep characters alive in this fanfic that die, but you'll see:)

-I'm sometimes using the books or the movies as a refrence when writing this story.

But let's present the cast:

YEAR 3 CAST~

Our chosen one: DanielRadcliffe aka Harry Potter