࿐𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫❜𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

Hey Beagles and Puzzles! Welcome back:)

( Idk if this name is good or notXD)

I am so excited for this year!!! *screams*

Okay, third year was okay but not very entertaining. But I promise you this year will be the DEFINITION OF ENTERTAINMENT.

Why? Well I'll tell you why...

About Y/N's and Harry's relationship~

This year will have the name JDFL! You probably wondering what that means...Well...

J-ealsouy

D-rama

F-luff

L-ove

But you know it won't be that kind of love, the relationship between Harold and Y/N will grow and they will start realising that they have feelings for each other.

And it was of course not obvious  before that they are in love 🙄🤚🏼

Yeah but you know how love is. It's not easy so there will be A LOT OF DRAMA in year 4.

And the drama brings problems and chaos...

We all love jelly Harry, right? Because I can tell you that Harry's second name in this year is jealousy.

Yeah, and some cute fluff scenes are planned<3

About the story~

I'll shorten the story line a bit because we are all here for just one thing;)

Cedric will also take a huge part in this story and yes, also „ferret boy" Draco.

Where Cedric is, is also Terry. Mmh who are you going to end up with...

Accents will be written normally.

Yule Ball... This will be an event full of emotions. Just wait and see;)

New characters??

About Y/N~

Y/N's powers of her necklace will grow and become stronger.

Well you already know that Y/N family is complicated and it will continue in this year.

Harmella's and Y/N's bond will be very strong this year. AHH I LOVE IT!

——————————————————————————

Alright, I think I said everything so... TURN UP THE MUSIC!! HERE COMES Y/N!!!

Enjoy the stroy! I love you all and I read very single comment so thank you<3

-rubyxne