𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Draco the Ferret

"My father will hear about this!"

Y/N closed the door from the library. For the last two hours, she had been searching with Hermione and Harry the book: How to defend a Dragon for Dummies.

Without success.

She needed a break from it or she would explode. Y/N went into the corridor and took a deep breath as she suddenly felt two hands on her eyes.

"Guess who I am." A voice said.

"Mmhh." Y/N teased."Filch?"

He let go with his hands from her eyes."Now I'm offended." He joked.

Y/N turned around and grinned as she saw Cedric."I'm delighted to see you, Cedric Amos Diggory."

"The pleasure is all mine, Madame." Cedric bowed and held out his hand.

"Fancy a walk?" asked Y/N, accepting his hand.

"Only with you." Cedric smirked and Y/N hooked blushing herself in. 

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked her.

"I just needed a break from the library. I've spent the last couple hours there." Fortunately for her, Cedric did not ask why."And you?"

"Well, I love to spend time with my favourite boot." He said.

"I'm your favourite?" Y/N was surprised."Not Terry?"

"You've always been, haven't you noticed?" Cedric beamed, but Y/N couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"In fact, Terry's been spending a lot of time with the Weasley girl lately." Cedric continued."But well, better for me." Cedric winked.

"Ginny?"

"Yes, I think that's her name." He said.

"Are they together?"

"No, I don't think so, we're just flirting I guess." Cedric replied." You know how Terry is with girls, a player. His love life is very complicated."

"If he's gonna break her heart, I'm gonna break all of his bones." Y/N growled. "I don't care if he's my brother or not."

"I'm sure you will." Cedric grinned. They walked into the school yard and to Cedric's friends.

Y/N felt another arm on her right side."Cedric, are you going to intruduce us to this lovely girl on your side?"

Cedric blushed and so did Y/N."This is Y/N, Terry's sister."

The tall blonde boy stuck his hand out."Zacahrias Smith, but call me Zach."

Y/N shook his hand with a smile." Y/N Boot. Pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, Cedric's been talking about you the whole time." Zach said. "he can no longer take your name out of his mouth."