𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆ Crystal balls & Quidditch Final⋆☽

„Without you, I would never have done it

„Without you, I would never have done it."

Harry and Ron reached the corridor where the security trolls were pacing, and Hermione and Y/N was walking toward them.

"Come to have a good gloat?" said Ron savagely as she stopped in front of them. "Or have you just been to tell on us?"

"Shut up, Ronald and listen for once." Y/N snapped." This is not funny." She pointed at Hermione's hand.

She was holding a letter in her hands and her lip was trembling. "We just thought you ought to know... Hagrid lost his case. Buckbeak is going to be executed."

"He sent us this," Hermione said, holding out the letter.

Harry took it. The parchment was damp, and enormous teardrops had smudged the ink so badly in places that it was very difficult to read.

Dear Hermione and Y/N,

We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts. Execution date to be fixed. Beaky has enjoyed London.

I won't forget all the help you gave us.

Hagrid

"They can't do this," said Harry. "They can't. Buckbeak isn't dangerous."

"Of course, Buckbeak isn't." Y/N replied." Even Errol is more dangerous when he crash into things or when he peck my hair instead of his food. And no one ruins my hair."

"I wonder who is more dangerous." Ron whispered to Harry.

"Malfoy's dad's frightened the Committee into it," said Hermione, wiping her eyes. "You know what he's like. They're a bunch of doddery old fools, and they were scared. There'll be an appeal, though, there always is. Only I can't see any hope... Nothing will have changed."

"Yeah, it will," said Ron fiercely. "You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help."

Y/N couldn't believe her ears. With a wide grin she looked to Harry who was just surprised as her.

"Oh, Ron!"

Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down completely. Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head. Finally, Hermione drew away.

"Ron, I'm really, really sorry about Scabbers..." she sobbed

"Oh — well — he was old," said Ron, looking thoroughly relieved that she had let go of him. "And he was a bit useless. You never know, Mum and Dad might get me an owl now."

Y/N and Harry exchanged a look and nudged his arm." Finally." She muttered under her breath. They gave each other a high five.

"Now that we all are again in good terms now," Y/N started." We can go and kill blondie senior."