𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄A Quaffle into your heart

"Because my boyfriend isn't in the team

"Because my boyfriend isn't in the team.But yours is."

It was the start of October that meant that the Quidditch season was about to start.

Terry was not so happy as Heard that Y/N will tryout because that meant that they would play against each other.

But he was okay with it after Y/N told him that he's just afraid to loose against Gryffindor.

One chaser was still missing for Oliver's team, the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, organized a last minute Quidditch tryouts. Harry was surprised to see her.

"Didn't know you were going to try out."

"Well,I'm full of surprises, Potter." She winked at him.

Harry couldn't deny it, he liked the thought of him and Y/N playing Quidditch together.

"Alright, welcome to the last minute Gryffindor Quidditch Team tryouts! This year is my last chance to win the Quidditch cup, that's why only the best make the team!" Oliver called to the group, who were nervously holding their brooms in their hands.

"Okay, so the ones who will try out as a beater will- HEY! GET OUT OF THE PITCH,  YOU GREEN WEEDS! NOW!" Oliver yelled angrily to a group of Slytherins lurking around the field." Now, what I wanted to say was that we will start with the beaters tryouts first and then chasers." Oliver explained and looked at them serious, his head still red.

" And obviously I'm keeper, so no one can replace me." He added, grinning, and looked over to Harry." Well, our seeker is not bad either,  so I think he can stay too." Oliver winked at him.

Harry raised his eyebrows playfully." Do you want me to catch the next snitch or not? Don't forget that I'm the youngest seeker in the century!"

Gosh, you're such a braggart, Potter,Y/N thought and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay." Oliver said quickly and turned his attention back to the people who wanted to tryout." Like I said, we'll start with the beaters, so the chasers can still have a break!"

Y/N walked over to the bench where other students for the tryouts sat, in particular also Dean Thomas.

Dean helped Y/N fold her clothes on her very first day, so they became fast friends because she needs one to keep her organized.

"Hey D, how are you?" Y/N asked him while she sat next to him.

"Horrifying, have you seen this  amber girl?" Dean said and pointed conspicuous to Y/N's right were a girl with amber hair was talking to a boy.It was Katie Bell." See? I mean her."

"Yes, I can see quite well who you mean. Now take your finger down, Thomas." Y/N admonished, slapping his hand down." Don't make it so obvious that we're talking about her."