𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳The Triwizard Tournament

"God, not her again

"God, not her again."

After the attack at the Quidditch World Cup, everyone in the Wizarding world went kinda silent. The dark mark and the death eaters left everyone is fear and nobody knew what will happen next.

Y/N also was scared, but she didn't want to think about it right now, because they were heading off to Hogwarts any minute.

"Okay, my books, my wand, clothes..." Hermione enumerated and closed her trunk." I have everything. I'm ready, what about you , Y/N?"

"Yeah-yeah, in a minute!" Y/N yelled from the room next door." Shit where is my wand-no here is it not..."

"Do you need any help?" Hermione asked. "Should I come?"

"NO-NO-NO!" Y/N panicked. She run from one side to the other and threw everything cloth that looked like it belonged to her, into her trunk.

One of Y/N's weaknesses was definitely messiness. Hermione was the type of clean girl, and she was exactly the opposite. As much as she tried, she could never leave a room without turning it into a battlefield.

If Hermione helped her, she would do it perfectly but Y/N couldn't give her that satisfaction, she had to do it on her own.

"Ahh, here it is!" Y/N cheered, relieved, and took out the wand from under the bed. She grabbed all the clothes and stuff which were laying on the floor, into her trunk.

A large pile of clothes formed in her trunk, almost reaching the ceiling. She jumped onto it and tried to close it, but it burst open all the time.

After a few times and at least hundreds of jumps, it finally stayed closed. Y/N took a seat on her trunk, exhausted, and sat on it.

"You're ready?" Hermione came into the room and leaned against the door frame. Her eyes widened as she saw that the room was clean and that Y/N's trunk was packed.

"You've made this all by yourself?" She asked impressed.

"Yes, Madame." Y/N replied with a huge proud grin." Have you doubted that your best friend would make it?"

"Well, you always call me to help you to pack, but I have to say I'm amazed." Hermione said.

" Have you read the shopping list for this year?"

"Do I look it?" Y/N gave her a look with raised eyebrows.

"Dress robes are part of it." Hermione said.

"Uhh, does that mean we're going on a ball?"

"Maybe."

"How exciting." At least one good thing about the year, Y/N thought. "Promise me, we'll be each other's date if no one is going to ask us, Harmella."

"I promise." Hermione smiled. "That means we probably have to go dress shopping."

"I don't know when the last time was, that I wore a dress." Y/N tilted her head slightly. Her trunk growled and trembled a bit under her, but Y/N ignored it."Maybe 6 years ago?"