𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆Is there an explanation?⋆☽

"I've always known that we have a lot in common

"I've always known that we have a lot in common."

"Lucky the ground was so soft." 

"I thought the both were dead for sure." 

"But he didn't even break his glasses." 

"Who cares for his glasses?! They could break their legs instead. "

"Could you please not speak so loud?! You're gonna wake her up."

"Yeah, your loud voices giving me a worse headache when I was falling."

Y/N could hear the voices whispering, but they made no sense whatsoever. She didn't have a clue where she was, or how she'd got there, or what she'd been doing before she got there. All she knew was that every inch of her was aching as though it had been beaten. 

"I still can't imagine that she tried to catch me when I fell, even though there were so many dementors around her."

Harry...falling of his broom...the dementors...hooded black figures...cold...screaming...

Y/N's eyes snapped breathless open. She looked around in panic. She was lying in the hospital wing. The Gryffindor Quidditch team, spattered with mud from head to foot, was gathered around her bed. Ron and Hermione were also there, looking as though they'd just climbed out of a swimming pool. 

And on her bed, laying next to her, was Harry with a concerned face. They both were under a blanket, the bed was just enough for them. He gave her a weak smile as she turned her head finally to him.

"I'm okay." He said and put his hand onto hers. His warm skin brushed against her cold knuckles." It's okay."

Still breathlessly, she returned his weak smile. Y/N took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Y/N!" said Fred, who looked extremely white underneath, the mud. "How're you feeling?"

Through Y/N's memory flashed the moments before the match. Her arrival in Hogwarts...what happened in Snape's class...the dementors...

"What happened?" she said, sitting up, so suddenly they all gasped. Harry got up too and put his hand on her back to support her.

"You both fell off," said Fred. "Must've been — what — fifty feet?"

"You fell off too?" Y/N asked Harry, even when she literally saw him falling.

He nodded slowly. His lips were forming to a line with a sigh." Yeah, they told me everything when I woke up five minutes ago.

"Are you okay?" Y/N completely forgot that they weren't the only people in the hospital wing.

"Yes." His mouth formed a small smile, and he chuckled as he watched her.

"We thought you'd died," said Alicia suddenly, who was still shaking.

Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot.