𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳The Apology Letter

"It's not a bad place for a bath

"It's not a bad place for a bath."

Two days later...

"Y/N and Harry kissed! Y/N and Harry kissed!" Louise sang, jumping around in the school yard.

"Shhh, keep your voice down, L!" Y/N shushed.

But Louise ignored her, well, she didn't hear her because she was too busy with screaming " Y/N and Harry kissed!" so that almost the whole school could hear.

Some students were already turning to them around.

"Harry kissed Y/N!" She continued. "Y/N kissed Harry! Y/N and Harry kis-"

Y/N could grab Louise and put her hands above her mouth so that she muffled the words into them.

The Hogwarts students who turned around were looking at them confused.

"She meant: Y/N and Harry killed-ehm-flies! Yes, exactly! Killed flies." Y/N corrected to them. "But don't do these kids! Let the flies live! "

She dragged Louise a bit away from the student looking at the crowd behind a tree to calm her down.

"Ah I cannot believe that you kissed!" Louise exclaimed. "I mean I always knew it would happen but still!"

"Yeah believe me, me moment is still replaying in me mind every time." Y/N chuckled. "It was a magical moment."

"But the only strange thing to me is still that Claire also warned you that Professor McGonagall was checking the dormitories." Louise said. "Since when is she nice?"

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it too." Y/N said." But exactly only a few seconds after I've arrived at the dorm again, McGonagall opened the door to look if everyone was in their beds. Claire said that somebody had told McGonagall that students were walking around the castle at night. Without her warning, Harry and I would cost Gryffindor a lot of house points."

"I've always thought Claire would be the person who would wish you to be caught." Louise wrinkled her nose.

"I'm sure her intention was more to help Harry than me because I think she has a crush on him, but well, people can change. Maybe just for a night, but still."

"Yes, maybe." Louise slowly agreed.

Louise just looked at her amazed and grinned.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy for you." She replied. "I knew that it would happen the moment I saw you and him in the great hall when I've arrived."

Y/N smiled and looked into the sky. "I knew that me and him would meet again after I moved to France."

"It's just everything is so perfect right now!" Louise said." Even too perfect to be true. We both have exactly the dates we wanted to go to the Yule Ball with. We're happy and nothing or nobody can take that away. Apart from-"