𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆Evoke memories⋆☽

"Do you want me to carry you up the stairs?" 

It was Christmas morning. Snowflakes danced in the air and icicles hung down from the windows. Y/N was already awake and waiting for the alarm clock to ring. Christmas was Y/N's favourite holiday of the year.

She loved the atmosphere at Christmas when everyone was drinking hot chocolate and the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread filled the room. It was just the time of year when everyone could forget their problems and everyone tried to give someone a little joy.

RING RING RING RING

Y/N threw her blanket aside and jumped out of her bed. She threw her pillow at Hermione." No more sleeping, Harmella." She sang." It's Christmas! Get up!"

"I don't know a single person who likes Christmas more than you," Hermione muttered.

"Because there isn't a single person on this planet who likes Christmas more than me, Harmella." Y/N grinned widely. "And as my first Christmas wish, I want you to get out of this bed, or I'll throw you naked in the snow."

"And my first Christmas wish is to sleep ten minutes longer." Hermione said and yawed. She pulled the blanket up to her chin and closed her eyes.

"Okay, no presents for Harmella today. Your bad." Y/N said and shrugged her shoulders." Oh, hi Ronald!"

Hermione snapped her eyes open and got immediately up. She smiled nervously and crossed her arms because of the cold." Ronald, what are you- wait," She looked confused around the dorm." He isn't even here. Boys can't come into the girl's dormitories."

"I know." Y/N burst into laughter and grinned." No, he isn't here, but you should have seen your face as I mentioned that he would be up here. You looked so excited, happy and nervous at the same time."

Hermione threw the pillow which Y/N threw at her minutes ago at her best friend." He's probably already downstairs, just like Harry. Let's go to them and see whose face gonna be excited, happy and nervous at the same time."

Y/N stopped laughing and they both ran in their pyjamas down the stairs into the common room. There was a huge Christmas tree in the middle of the room, decorated with Christmas balls in each colour and size. A golden star was placed on the top of the tree.

Harry and Ron were already waiting for them to come down. Harry had a grey hoodie on with red pants and his hair was messy like always.

Y/N and Harry exchange and weak smile. They looked into each other eyes for a long time, both thinking about the same. He and Y/N had still the things which had happened in the night in their mind and even if maybe nothing big happened.

"Morning, Sunshine." Harry greeted her smiling." Or should I better say, snowflake?" he smirked.

Y/N rolled her eyes, giggling, and bent down.