𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Veela

"I'm already addicted

"I'm already addicted."

All the tents looked the same, so it took them a while to find theirs. Everywhere were thousands of people. All the witches and wizards were dressed in red and green colours.

Y/N had the feeling that the whole wizarding world was there.

Seamus Finnigan with his mum. She looked out to see if she would see Dean with them.

Oliver Wood, who got extremely excited when he saw Y/N and waved his hand, thrilled at her. He told her how he made into the Puddlemere United Quidditch team. He made sure that she and Harry would not leave the Quidditch team EVER.

Colin Creevey, a Gryffindor boy who loved to take pictures.

And also Cho Chang- the very pretty Ravenclaw Seeker. With the green supporting Ireland clothes and her shiny black hair which was let, she looked  really nice, Y/N had to admit.

Cho waved at Harry and gave him a wide smile. Harry's eyes sparkled as his gaze met hers, and he grinned nervously back, but made his way back to the group to not lose them.

"Tent number 527... Ah, yes, here it is!" Mr. Weasley stopped and pointed at ha closet sized tent, with the number 527 painted in the front.

They made their way to it and entered excitedly.

"If I have to sleep outside because of the size of the tent," Harry whispered to Y/N, holding onto her arm." Bring my teddy bear Willy to my funeral. The wolves probably smell me by now."

"You're so dramatic, Potter." Y/N rolled her eyes, chuckling." Just wait and see."

"Well, thank you for the company, Amos. We see you at the game, right?" Mr. Weasley said to the two Diggorys and Terry with a smile.

"Of course, Arthur."Amos replied."See you soon guys!" Amos waved at them and disappeared into the crowd.

Cedric and Terry muttered the group a goodbye and followed Amos through the crowd,

Y/N and Harry entered the tent and followed the Weasleys. The grip on Y/N's arms tightened, but it loosened immediately when they were all the way inside.

His jaw dropped. Inside the closet sized tent, was a wide 3-room flat, with a bathroom, kitchen and a huge living room.

It was obviously magicked so that it was 10 times the size of what it looked like from outside.