𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄Mysterious tealeaves

"What I would do to see his fat butt running from us so fast again

"What I would do to see his fat butt running from us so fast again."

Y,N felt something wet licking her face as she slowly opened her eyes to see Crooksshanks, Hemiones cat, sitting on her stomach.She put him to the ground and crawled out of bed to get ready.Even then it wasn't the nicest way to wake up, Y,N've never slept better or felt so good in the past months.

After she took a shower, brushed her tooths, fixed her messy hair and put on her uniform, she walked back to the dorm.

"Morning Y,N" Hermione greeted her with a big smile.

"Morning Hermione"Hermione was gathering her millions of books restless together on her bed. She didn't even look Y,N in the face.

"Something it's bothering you."Y,N said to her with an expectant look."I can feel it.Spit it out."

."Y,N...can I ask you something?"Hermione asked her.

"Sure, anything."She responded while looking questionary in her face.

"Well...about yesterday.What happened between you and Harry?"Hermione said, trying to find the right words for her million questions."How do you know each other?"

"Long story..."Y,N began even than I didn't know here to start exactly."Well, I, Terry and my dad moved to the muggle world for one year while Terry attended his first year at Hogwarts.And to the surprised we moved into the same town where Harry lived.We we-,"

Hermione interrupted me."Why did you move to the muggle world?"

"Yes,my dad somehow got a new mission there, and we had to move. But I know that the main reason for moving from Godric's Hallow was, that we don't have to be everyday reminded of the death of my mother."

"I'm sorry for your lost," Hermione said comforting her.There was a minute of silence between them.Y,N broke the silence by telling her something more enthuastic.

"We met at the same primary school.It's actually a funny story because I rescued Harry for almost being killed from his arsehole cousin Dudley."She smiled softly."What I would do sees his fat butt running from us so fast again."

Hermione raised her eyebrows because of my phrasing.

"What?I really mean it like that."Y,N replied.

Y,N and Hermione burst into laughter.

"We became best friends and were inseparable."Y,N continued trying to set the conversation into a different direction after they calmed down."But when we had to move again, to France, and I guess Harry didn't take it so well to this day.

"Have you told him about magic and the truth about his parents?"Hermione asked me."I mean you knew it, right?You lived in the wizardry since you were born."

"NO!...I mean, I wanted to. Really! But I didn't know how."Y,N replied with a bitter lip."My dad told me his story once when I was little and never again after that. Although his name was so familiar to me...I wasn't really sure about my presumption."