𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆The Patronus lesson⋆☽

"You still need to see me,the prince, princess

"You still need to see me,the prince, princess."

Christmas was over, but that wasn't the only reason to be upset. Hermione called Professor McGonagall to check if the Firebolt was jinxed and if Sirius Black had sent it to him. Even if he was against it, his Firebolt was now gone and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Are you not upset that Hermione went to Professor McGonagall?" Harry hissed to Y/N. " I mean, you said that with that deal!"

"That's true, but we both know why she did it. Hermione wouldn't have done it if she didn't have a good reason." Y/N replied. "It's for your own good and safety, Harry. And when it comes to your protection, I agree with her."

She was right, he admitted. Harry knew that Hermione had meant well, but that didn't stop him from being angry with her. He had been the owner of the best broom in the world for a few short hours, and now, because of her interference, he didn't know whether he would ever see it again. He was positive that there was nothing wrong with the Firebolt now, but what sort of state would it be in once it had been subjected to all sorts of anti-jinx tests? 

They walked past some students from the other houses. Harry spotted a girl with black hair, chatting with some of her friends in the corridor.

She noticed his stare and gave him a smile. Harry flushed red and grinned awkwardly back.

Y/N caught him staring. She knew the girl. Her name was Cho Chang, the captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. She was in the same year as Terry.

Y/N also smiled at Cho. She wasn't quite sure if it looked fake or not, but it worked because Cho broke the stare immediately and kept chatting with her friends.

"Come on, Harry. " Y/N growled and pulled him by his sleeve. " We'll be late.

Harry nodded and looked for a last time at Cho before he started walking again.

"I just hope Hagrid is doing fine." Y/N said and changed the topic. " I just can imagine how he's feeling right now."

They were informed that Buckbeak had been sentenced to death after attacking Malfoy and there was nothing they could do about it. A creature who had a happy life on Earth will leave Earth happy, Hagrid said to an angry Y/N who punched the air, imagining it was Lucius Malfoy.

Harry just nodded in response. They were on their way to the History of Magic classroom for their anti-Dementor Lesson with Professor Lupin.

"Do you think Snape will also be there?" Y/N asked Harry." he often stays near Lupin as if he is watching him. And if he hears that we'll have this kind of lesson-

"-He wants to know exactly what we're doing. Snape would straight go to Professor Dumbeldore to tell him about it." Harry finished her sentence." I can check it on the map."