𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Fireplace surprise

"You bastard! You just ate all of them!"

"Okay, okay slippers, shirts, sweaters  and shoes. Good I have everything. Wait I need some pants.."

Y/N grabbed all of her pants which she had and threw them into her trunk. "Okay pants check. Wait what is this?"

She took a blue thing into her hands."A blue sock? But I don't have any -" The smell of the sock got into her nose. It smelled terrible.

"Ewww it's Terry!" Y/N krinkled her nose in disgust and threw the sock away where she wouldn't smell it anymore.

"Okay I think I got everything." She smiled to herself but Lou made a squeaky sound and waved with her wings.

Y/N gave her nut brown owl a look."Lou you know that I could never forget you. I wouldn't leave you here."

But the owl didn't stop waving with her wings dramatically to get Y/N's attention.

"Lou, you know that I could never forget you." She tilted her head and grinned at the owl in the cage, but Lou didn't stop making sounds.

"Lou, come on, stop it." Y/N said with a sigh. She made her way to the owl to grab her cage, but it just made the owl even more crazy." What's wrong with you?!"

Suddenly, she noticed that Lou was trying to get her attention to the closet. Y/N put the owl down to open her closet, and then she finally understood what her owl was trying to say, owl the time.

The presents which she bought in Dublin for her friends were still in there, and without Lou she would probably have forgotten them.

"You're bloody brilliant, Lou!" Y/N exclaimed and took the presents to threw them into her trunk."But couldn't you have said this before?!"

The nut brown owl made an annoying sound, and it almost looked she rolled her eyes.

"Where is your sister?" Mr.Boot asked his son from downstairs. He frantically made his tie while looking impatient at the clock.

"On the toilet and shitting." Terry answered without emotion, without turning around. He looked into the mirror and ran his fingers through his auburn brown messy hair.

"Language Terry!" Mr.Boot admonished him." Go and get her. I have to be on time in the department!"

Terry sighed out loud before taking a deep breath."Y/N HARRY POTTER IS HERE DOWNSTAIRS ASKING FOR YOU!" He yelled through the house.

Imidiatley, two feet were running down the stairs in hurry with a trunk and a cage. Breathless, Y/N arrived and put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"Where is he?" She asked. Her hair looked like a tornado and trunk looked like it would explode any moment.

"You can thank me later, Elijah." Terry winked at his dad, from which he only got a glare back as an answer.