𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Boys

"I'm not an owl!"

"I'm not an owl!"

Y/N and Louise were walking around the school yard and talking about everything that happened lately.

"And now they are both mad at each other." Y/N finished after telling her about Ron's and Harry's argument.

"And they don't talk now with each other?" Louise asked.

Y/N shook his head." Hermione and I are basically their communicators." She said. "Only now Harry is mad at me too."

Louise narrowed her brows, confused."Why that?"

"Because yesterday when I've tried to explain Ron's side and how he feels about this situation, Harry got vexed that I would not understand him and that I would be on Ron's side."

"Ough boys are sometimes so complicated." Louise groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Literally." Y/N agreed."But anyway he'll come around."

"Yeah, I can see that." Louise said and stopped walking, focusing on something.

Y/N didn't notice that she left Louise behind and kept walking slowly and talking.

"I mean what have I done wrong?" Y/N exclaimed."I just tried to help and make things clear between them two."

"Well, he doesn't look so mad anymore." Louise said.

"This whole tournament thing is so messed up." Y/N moaned, still not noticing that Louise wasn't walking with her. "If we would just have a normal school year."

"Looks like Harry found new comfort."

"Yeah Hermione she tries to get him to talk to Ron."

"Well that definitely looks like Hermione." Louise replied, making Y/N stop walking." Besides, there are two persons."

She turned around to see where Louise was looking at the whole time. Y/N followed her gaze and her jaw dropped.

Harry was sitting on a bench with two girls next to him. He was giggling and laughing with them just like he had forgotten all his problems suddenly.

"Bloody hell, is this Claire?" Louise crinkled her nose and looked at the girl with the perfect blonde hair on Harry's left side."No wonder why it's smelling so bad here."

"And this smell won't go away so easily." Y/N said through gritted teeth. Claire batted her eyelashes at Harry and when he said something, she giggled extra sweet with her hand, before her mouth.

Y/N snorted heavily. She tried to look away from them but her eyes found their way always back. She couldn't control it. Y/N wanted to get closer to them, but also be miles away to not see them together.

Wait, why should she even care? Harry could talk to everyone and she wouldn't even bother her a bit. It even should make her happy that not everybody is angry at him.