𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆ Burning inside ⋆☽

" I could never hated her

" I could never hated her."

A/N~I couldn't find a matching gif for this chapter so I hope you enjoy our Queen Harmella instead:)

They ran  through the corridors of Hogwarts, trying to get as fast as possible to the classroom. Other students from other houses looked confused at them as why they were running so fast, especially hand in hand, and  others welcomed harry joyfully.

"Hey Harry!"

"Hello Harry.Hello Y/N." A girl with an angelic voice and platinum blond hair said. Y/N send her a smile and made a waving movement.

"Hey Harry, how are you?" Two second girls grinned at him.

"Hey Harry, can I make a picture of you?" Colin Creevey asked, holding his camera in his hands.

"Not now, Colin, I'm in a hurry." Harry replied and gave him a weak smile.

"Can I get an autograph, Harry?" Another first year asked." Yeah, me too, Harry.Pleaseee." A girl made a pout and blinked her eyelashes insistently.

"Sorry Guys, the only autograph our celebrity will write here is to our potion's professor why he was late." Y/N said and turned her head to the little girl." And you don't want him to get detention, right?" She said in a baby voice.

The little girl shock her head immediately, but another second year who asked for an autograph walked in front of them and blocked their way, crossing his arms.

Y/N chuckled sarcastically and bowed down to the boy." Let me get one thing straight kiddo. If you don't get out of our way now, the next autograph you'll get will be on your forehead."

He gasped and swallowed hard before he turned away quickly and ran in to the other direction. Y/N watched him, proudly smirking. Harry chuckled and grabbed her by her wrist and puller her along. They were running down the dungeons as Harry began," You could be my manager or bodyguard."

"I'm both, but I'd better get a pay rise, or you'll get an autograph from me into your face." She turned her head to him, grinning and squinting her eyes playfully.

"Oh yeah? Where?" He replied with a wide smirk and cocked playfully his eyebrows.

Y/N cheeks turned slightly pink and Harry squeezed her hand knowingly. They arrived in the dungeons and as Y/N wanted to open the door to sneak inconspicuous in it was smashed open by a man whose hair couldn't be greaser.

"Look who finally arrived." Snapes nastily deep voice announced." Ms. Boot and Mr. Potter had the great idea to come to class together later, so that they could hold hands."

He looked at their hands disgusted with a curled lip so that Harry and Y/N pulled away quickly.

"We have just come from the Quidditch tryouts and we-" Harry began, but Y/N cut him off in the middle of his sentence.