𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄A new year,old encounters

„Or should your next birthday present be a dictionary?"

2 years later....

"Y,N! Are you ready?If not, the train will leave without you!!"Mr.Boot knocked on her door."I thought you had already packed yesterday?"

"And I did, I just can't find my my tie from my uniform!"Y,N replied frustrated."Ah there it is!Lou, couldn't you make any noise to tell me that it't laying next to your case?!"

The nut brown owl leaned her head to her side and looked at her confused.

"Whatever.I can not be late for my first day at Hogwarts, not after I literally spend my whole life thinking about this day."I muttered to myself.

Yes today Y,N would attend her third year at the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Two weeks ago they moved back because Mr.Boot got a new mission as an auror here. The last months were not so easy for Y,N when it came to her health.Beauxbatons was beautiful just the feeling of having a headache every day , made Mr.Boot and Y,N come back.

If she faked it? Well sure she would have taken it as an option just to go to Hogwarts.

She loved going to Beauxbatons but even when she wouldn't admit it toward her brother Terry, she kinda missed him.

She closed France fast into her heart but Y,N wanted to go to Hogwarts since she can think, to visit the place their parents met.The place where she could maybe feel with her mother connected again.

„Y,N!" Mr.Boot yelled from downstairs.

„Already coming!" Y,N shouted back, grabbing Lou's case, her trunk and running down the stairs.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

„Ready for Hogwarts, Muffin?"Terry ruffled his sisters hair.He was as glad as her when he heard that Y,N would came to Hogwarts after spending two years at France.Even he had to admit that he missed his sisters annoying way.

„Call me that again Teddy and I'll make pimples appear all over your face!" Y,N snapped."And I'm sure that the girls won't find this attractive."

„Sometimes I really doubt if you're  siblings."Their father sighed next to them as he looked at his watch."We're gonna be late kids so hurry up!"

„We could still use a flying car to get to Hogwarts like some insane second years did last year." Terry went on.

„Please, you can't even ride the bike correctly, so I doubt you can drive a car." Y,N rolled her eyes."I still can not understand it why they put you in Ravenclaw."

Terry glared at her but Mr.Boot nodded his son's arm, telling him that he should run through the barrier."Terry, you go on and Y,N and me will follow you after."