𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄Boggarts and Anger Issues

"I would survive my whole life if I didn't have to see your ugliness, Mugface

"I would survive my whole life if I didn't have to see your ugliness, Mugface."

A/N~I literally had no idead how to name this chapter:/

The night Harry couldn't sleep. It was even much more worse than the night they arrived.

He couldn't get the picture out of his head:Malfoy and Y,N. Together at the Astronomy.His hand on her cheek. How deeply they looked each other in the eyes.

What he would do to let this night never happen.The moment Harry wanted to break his other arm so bad.What he would do to be Malfoy last night.

The thought of Y,N and Malfoy left a stinging in his chest, what happened after he left. Harry wasn't sure what it was, jealously maybe? No, how could it be jealous.He didn't like Y,N like that.Harry didn't even know how to feel about her anymore, if he should be angry or just disappointed.

Harry was so happy yesterday on the flight, that he had finally her back, Y,N, his best friend.The person who let him forget all of his problems.It was a long time ago that he had felt this kind of happiness. And now it feels like everything was faked. Harry didn't know why she chose him, even when he thought she hated him as much as Harry did. Now he did.Harry never knew her really. He never had her really back.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next morning came far too early. Harry had barely gotten 2 hours of sleep since he was so busy thinking about Y,N.He decided to not tell Ron yet about yesterday. He just let him in the assumption that yesterday was a success even then it was a complete disaster. He just him the two brownies pieces on his night shelf be Harry knew that Ron would have more pleasure to eat them than he.

Y,N clearly didn't have any problems sleeping because she skipped to the common with a bright grin. Harry guessed that she had fun last night to be so close to the injured ferret.

He returned her a broad, fake smile and tried to pretend nothing happened last night.That everything was fine. It wasn't like that she left him standing there with two hot pieces of brownies in his hands so that a ferret like malfoy could place his paw on her cheek.No of course it wasn't like that.

Harry would just pretend that he didn't see anything from yesterday, that nothing happened and that he just forgot that they actually wanted to talk. He would just ignore her and pretend that everything was fine, even when it was not.

She sat next to him on the table in the great hall, and Harry started listening to Hemiones and Rons conversation about our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

"Look at him; he looks like that he's going to fall asleep like a sleeping aurora for 100 years." Hermione exclaimed."Just the beauty is missing." She looked to the scratch on his face.