𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆Blood, Awkwardness and Frustration⋆☽

„-but why do I have the wish to be his happiest memory?"

In the next days,  Gryffindor will play against  Ravenclaw. Everyone was excited for it except Harry. He was still figuring out which powerful memory he could use to produce his patronus.

One good thing was that he got finally his firebolt back after McGonagall said that it was jinxed free and that it was nothing wrong with it. But even this couldn't make his mood better.

Lupin on the other hand was still amazed of Y/N's patronus. They had another patronus lesson and Y/N's doe bounced around her energetically.

She has a doe as her patronus just like Lily, and he'll have the patronus that makes it complete.

He smiled to himself as the memories came flashing back. Lily, James. How much he missed them.

Val...how lonely he felt without her and his friends.

"I'm impressed, Y/N," He clapped his hand lightly. "You're doing very well. I would love to know which memory you're using."

Y/N's cheeks turned lightly pink. "Ehm...,, ehm.. it's-"

"Not so important for right now. The only important thing is that it  makes you happy."

He winked at her and turned to Harry. "So, Harry, which is your currently chosen memory?"

Harry looked awkward to the ground." When Hermione was back after she was petrified." 

A weak smile appeared on his face, but he dropped it quickly after Y/N somehow didn't share his smile. She looked at him with a serious face.

Hermione?, she thought. Okay, I get it, she is his best friend, and she was with him the last two years, but why? Does he only has happy memories with her? Because she's so intelligent and smart. I love Hermione, she is my best girlfriend, but why do I have the wish to be his happiest memory?

Lupin was thinking the same as Y/N and chuckled.

"It doesn't seem to be your happiest memory. " He said with a shrug." Your happiest memory, Harry-"

"Well, it seems like that I can't think of something that makes me the happiest!" Harry growled in frustration.

Harry realized that he raised his voice and looked ashamed. " Sorry,-I-I didn't mean...sorry."

"It's okay." Lupin said kindly. " But that's enough for today. You've both did amazing today. Next lesson will be on Thursday, alright?"

"Alright." Y/N grinned.

"Alright." Harry muttered and shrugged.

"Good night, Professor." The Gryffindors said and opened the door.

Lupin smiled to himself as the room was empty again. He sighed. He knew the look Harry gave Y/N every time. 

How amazed he was of her, how he couldn't stop smiling when she was around him. How she was the only person who kept him from giving up. He couldn't take his eyes from her.