𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳It's Love everywhere

"It's love everywhere

"It's love everywhere . Love is in the air."

They were in the great hall. The goblet of fire was in the middle, with its blue flames. Students were walking around, watching older students putting their names into it.

Y/N waved at Louise, who was not stand far away from her with some othe Beauxbatons students. She smiled waving back.

"Enteral glory, it'd be brilliant, wouldn't it?" Ron said.

"Three years from now we're old enough to be chosen"

"Yeah, rather you when me." Harry replied.

"Don't you wanna be the next superhero,  Harold ?" Y/N teased.

"Only when you're gonna be superwoman." He cocked his eyebrows playfully.

"I want to be Spider-Man." Ron said thoughtful and they bust into laughter.

Suddenly, cheering Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were running into the Great Hall. Cedric was in the front and Terry and his friends were pushing him forward.

"Go on Cedric!"

"Come on Ced!"

His friends pushed him into the age line. Cedric's hair was wet, he looked carefully at the goblet.

The paper with his name on it was in his hands. He was just about to throw it into the goblet as he turned hopefully to Y/N.

Just as he was waiting for her to encourage him. She nodded and gave him a slight smile.

Then Cedric put his name into the goblet and everyone started clapping. He gave Y/N a thankful smile at the end and opened his mouth as he wanted to say something, but his friends dragged him outside again. 

Y/N followed him with her eyes until she couldn't see him any more.

Terry made his way to his sister."Eyes on me, muffin. I know I have a pretty best friend."

"Shut up." Y/N chuckled.

"Don't say you like him." He raised his brows."You know, like him that way."

"I. Don't." She replied.

Terry exhaled. "Now I'm relieved. I already had too many scenarios."

"Believe me I had too many scenarios of you entering the tournament." Y/N crossed her arms." You wouldn't survive a minute."

"Sadly we won't find this our." He snapped.

"Yeah, sadly." She pouted. "Have a nice day brother."

"You too, muffin." He gave her a fake smile and walked slowly backwards away.

He didn't look where he was going, so suddenly he bumped into a girl. Terry immediately turned around with his eyes wide.

It was Ginny and some friends of her. He looked at her speechless with an open mouth, frozen on the spot.