𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳The Fourth Champion

"I didn't know what I would do without you, Y/N."

It was finally the day you have all been waiting for: The champion selection. The great hall was filled with students, all chatting about what's going to happen next.

Y/N came in and looked around until she spotted Cedric sitting at the table with the Hufflepuffs. When he noticed her, he made a hand gesture that meant she should sit with him.

She glanced quickly to the Gryffindor table. Hermione was talking to Ginny and Ron was making a bet with the twins.To their amazement, Harry was not sitting next to them.

"What are you waiting for?" Louise suddenly said from behind."Go and sit next to him!"

Louise pushed Y/N so hard forward that she lost her balance to her way to the Hufflepuff table that she had to grab Cedric's shoulders to not fell over.

"I knew you couldn't resist sitting down next to me." Cedric teasingly joked as he slowly turned around.

"You looked lonely, and I knew I could fix that." Y/N winked and let go off his shoulders, took a seat next to him.

"That's right." Cedric smiled and swung his arm around her shoulder."Now we're lonely together."

At that moment, Harry entered the great hall. He saw how Cedric's arm was laid around Y/N's shoulder and how it slowly made his way down her back.

Luckily for him, his hand stayed there. Good, because if not....

He made his hands to fists and clenched his jaw. In his stomach was a feeling that made him feel sick. 

Jealousy? Well, it wouldn't be the first time.

Growling, he made his way to Ron and Hermione."Do I smell bad?" Ron asked him as Harry sat down and smelled his armpit.

"What?" Harry replied perplexed."Why are you asking?"

"Because you crinkle your nose so disgusted." Ron said."And if I'm being honest, I couldn't shower today because Seamus occupied the shower the whole morning. He still smells like fireworks."

"No that's not the reason." Harry replied emotionless without turning his eyes away from Y/N and Cedric.

But Ron was right. It disgusted him.

"Now for the moment you've been all waiting for! The Champion Selection!" Dumbledores voice boomed. Everyone turned their attention to the Goblet.

The blue flame turned red and threw a piece of paper out. Dumbledore caught it and unfolded it slowly.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!"

All of Durmstrang cheered and patted Krum on the back as he passed. He shook Dumbledores hand and went to go stand near the teacher's table.