𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Different Lips

"The stars are beautiful."

A/N~ Well this chapter... better go and read it yourself

"And he kissed you?" Hermione asked with a shocked face. Y/N nodded.

Hermione and she were on their way to the Owlery. Y/N was expecting a letter from Moony, to whom she had written last week. She talked about what had happened in the last week, about the Triwizard Tournament and how well Harry had mastered the first task.

"On the lips." Y/N said. "And I got to tell you, these lips do not just look soft, they are."

While they were walking, Y/N told her about what had happened yesterday at the black lake.

"I cannot believe that you kissed Cedric Diggory!" Hermione exclaimed." Every girl would be jealous of you if they knew. Even I am a little."

"He kissed me, Harmella." Y/N clarified. "And he asked me to the Yule ball."

"And what did you say?"

"I didn't say anything." Y/N replied. "I didn't know what, and the thing is..."

She told Hermione why she hadn't been at class yesterday. That she met Cho Chang, what she has told her and that Y/N felt kinda bad for her. How it also changed her relationship to Cedric.

"Wow, I didn't know that." Hermione said. "I've always thought that the reason why they broke up was that Cho liked Micheal Corner."

"Well, she wanted all to believe that." Y/N said.

"So you won't be going with Cedric to the ball?" Hermione asked her.

"I don't know..." Y/N sighed and looked down at the floor." It wouldn't feel right, you know. I think we both realized that the path we were on wasn't the right one. I think he still has feelings for Cho, even if he tries to deny it, and he wants to get over her."

"You'll never get over your first true love, huh?" Hermione said knowingly.

"I guess not." Y/N chuckled. "But I also don't want to go to the Yule Ball with him and have Cho's looks how bow arrows drill into my backs. And Cedric would just be trying to make her jealous and can't look away from her."

"But you should still tell him."

"I will."

They arrived at the Owlery and Y/N opened the big ebony door of the tower. Inside it was very cold and grey. All the owls had their own cage, but most of them sat on a wooden perch in the middle of the room. Owls with letters in their beaks flew in from the large open window.

Y/N couldn't see Lou in the crowd of owls first. But then she recognized her little hazelnut friend at the right corner with another owl.

"There you are, Lou." Y/N smiled when she saw her. "How are you, my little friend."