𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳Quidditch World Cup

"Because your boyfriends want to go

"Because your boyfriends want to go."

"BRING-BRING-BRING-BRING-BRING!"

"Oh not now." Hermione mumbled.

"Shut up." Y/N muttered and pulled her blanket over her head.

"Fucking alarm." Ginny growled and throw her pillow at the alarm clock. But she didn't hit it because in this moment the door opened and Mrs. Weasley came in, so the pillow landed in her face.

"GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY  WHAT ON MERLINS EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" She cried out.

"Trying to shut down the alarm." Ginny grabbed another pillow and threw it. This time she hit and the annoying loud sound of the alarm went off."Finally."

Hermione and Y/N turned relieved to their side."Ah ah ah girls." Mrs. Weasley said and turned on the light in the room, which made all of moaning."You don't want to be late for the Quidditch World Cup, right?"

"It's 5am, can't we still sleep for 10 minutes?" Y/N asked in a sweet voice and yawed.

"I'm afraid to say no." Mrs. Weasley replied." Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast. Hurry up girls!" She ordered and left the room.

"Why are we going to this world cup again?" Hermione questioned sleepy.

"Because your boyfriends want to go." Ginny said with a yawn.

Suddenly Y/N and Hermione were wide awake."Who?!" They exclaimed.

Ginny chuckled."You both know exactly who I mean."

Hermione and Y/N blushed and tried to ignore what she had said. After they were all dressed, Y/N went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. But sadly it was locked and occupied. 

Just one in the Weasley family needs a lot of time in the bathroom, and it's not Ginny.

"Fred, hurry up!" She shouted through the door." I'm sure Angelina doesn't mind your messy hair or your smelly body.... Well, maybe she doesn't like your smelly body after all, but you can shower afterwards!"

No response. Y/N heard how the water was running." Honestly Fred it's 5 in the morning and you already have to take a shower?! You will sweat during the whole day anyway!"

She banged hard on the door."If you don't open this damn door in a second, I'll give all of your prank stuff to your mum! Seriously, Fred, I have to piss!"

Still no reaction. Y/N kicked violently now the door." I have to brush my teeth! My breath smells like stinky cheese! Now open the door!"

Suddenly the doorknob turned, there was a click and the door opened wide." Finally, Literally, if you could smell my breath you would understand that-"