𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄☾⋆ Sleeping with sparks and cold⋆☽

"You know me well, huh, potter?" "Better than anyone else

"You know me well, huh, potter?" "Better than anyone else."

After running like a crazy with sweat beads on her forehead that looked like a waterfall, Y/N also finally arrived at the Quidditch pitch. She asked herself how she could have joined the team in the first place with the stamina of a hippo, luckily there are brooms.

Oliver discussed with the other teammates in the middle of the pitch some things for tomorrow's game and held a passionate speech:""This is our last chance —my last chance — to win the Quidditch Cup," he told them, striding up and down in front of them. "I'll be leaving at the end of this year. I'll never get another-,"

"shot at it be, and Gryffindor hasn't won for seven years. Next year some sort of tournament will happen, so we're literally forced to win the cup this year, got it mother!" Y/N cut him off breathlessly as she finally joined them." If not, you'll drown us in a shower."

"I could not sum it up better, Boot." Oliver gave her a charming smile." Good that you're here now, I was already afraid you wouldn't show up."

"And miss your wonderful speech?" Y/N put her hand on her chest, gasped, shockingly ironic.

" Oh, Oli, I would never do that." She winked at him with a faithful smile.

"Good to hear." replied Wood, who clearly missed the joke." We know that we've got the best — ruddy — team — in — the — school," he said, punching a fist into his other hand." We've got three superb Chasers."

He pointed at Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell and Y/N who just rolled her eyes chuckling.

"We've got tow unbeatable Beaters."

"Stop it, Oliver, you're embarrassing us," said Fred and George Weasley together, pretending to blush. 

"And we've got a Seeker who has never failed to win us a match!" Wood rumbled, glaring at Harry with a kind of furious pride. 

Y/N nudged his arm grinning and Harry felt how his cheeks went red and looked embarrassed at the ground.

"And me," Wood continued as an afterthought.

"We think you're very good too, Oliver," said George. 

"Spanking good Keeper," said Fred

"Totally, Oli!" Y/N added with an approving nod." This year, the Quidditch cup will have our name on it, right guys?" She looked around at everyone full of expectation.

"Yep, this year's our year," said Fred. 

"We'll do it, Oliver!" said Angelina

"I knew I could rely on you." replied Oliver proudly, smiling. And now, beaters, chaser and seeker up! Hufflepuff will be destroyed!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After hours of training in the cold weather, Harry and Y/N finally returned to the Gryffindor common room, from where loud voices could be heard.