𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟒➳First Task

"Not on the lips?"

"Not on the lips?"

Y/N was walking down to the stands where the first tournament was being held with Ron and Hermione.

Ron and Harry still haven't apologized to each other, but J/N knows that Harry is still important to Ron and that he wishes Harry would get out of this task alive.

"Bet! Place them here!" shouted Fred and George. Y/N rolled his eyes. Great idea, winning money for someone who will or won't be dead.

They walked down to the entrance of the stand and were about to go find seats when her favourite Hufflepuff flashed a smile at Y/N.

"I'll be right back. I just want to wish Harry and Cedric good luck." She said, and she waved Hermione and Ron off.

Y/N slowly crept up behind Cedric, careful not to make any noise.

"Boo!" She yelled as she jumped on his back.

"Hi Y/N." He beamed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Excited, nervous, scared? A mix of everything."

Y/N climbed off his back and pulled him into a hug." I just know that you'll do great." She said into his shoulder.

They pulled away. "No I won't." He said.

"You have to be optimistic, Ced."

"I won't because I didn't get a special thing from a special person." He smirked.

"From who?" Y/N asked clueless.

"Well, she has this shiny Y/H/C hair which smell so flowery and these sparkling Y/E/C eyes I could look into forever." He replied and smiled at her.

"Her brother is my best friend but she is-"

"Wait do you mean Cho-" Y/N stopped as she realized."Oh-oh" She chuckled with blushed cheeks.

She put her arms around his neck." So what didn't you get from this special person ?" Y/N said teasing.

"A lucky charm."

"And what should this charm be?"

"A kiss." Cedric smirked and pointed to his lips.

Y/N rolled chuckling her eyes. She took Cedric's cheek into one hand and gave placed a kiss on it.

They smiled at each other, beamed.

"Not on the lips?" He asked a bit disappointed,

"Not so hasty, big boy." Y/N joked." First you must come back to me alive."

"This dragon is a piece of cake for me." He winked at her.

Y/N laughed. "I'm want to say good luck to Harry too. See you, Ced."