𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑༄A field of dandelions

" Didn't know you could be so romantic, chosen one

" Didn't know you could be so romantic, chosen one."

"Although I hadn't planned my first day with crumbly tea leaves conspiracies from a woman who sounded like she watched to much of X-factor, I really couldn't complain." Y,N said to Hermione while she crawled under the covers."It was pretty good."

Y,N and Hermione were in their dorms, talking about her first day at Hogwarts.

"I hope that this will be the only creepy thing this year that we have to be worried about."

Hermione didn't sound like that she was so sure about it.

"Right,this murders, reigning,lunatic named Sirius Black is still after our chosen one."

Y,N replied, trying to imitate Rons voice.

"Our chosen one or your chosen one?" Hermione raised her eyebrows and gave Y,N an expectant look with a smirk on her face."You got along pretty well today.You and Harry.You spoke normally to each other.

"Yes but just because we had to hold each other's cups under our noses so that I had to tell him that he probably be dead by any minute."I muttered sarcastically."If you think that this was a normal conversation, I don't wanna know how your conversations look like."

"But you enjoyed being around him."Hermione continued smirking."You can't deny it."

Hermione was right.Y,N enjoyed it really much.It felt like it used to be, like nothing happened between them two.What she would do to make everything go back to the way it was before.

"Good night Hermione." Y,N turned her back on her.

"Ha I knew it!My plan really worked."She exclaimed pointing with her finger at Y,N." I guess I have to force you more often to sit next to him."

"GOOD NIGHT HERMIONE!" Y,N voiced.She was about to turn the light off of her night table as she noticed something.

"Wait a minute."I looked around."I can't go to bed yet."

"What?"Hermione exclaimed confused."Weren't you who wanted to sleep?"

"Yes but I always read some pages of the book from my mother before I go to sleep." Where did she put it, she read it on the way to their dorms. Y,N couldn't sleep without having the thing that reminds her of her mother next to her.

"Maybe you forgot it in the common room?" Hermione replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yheez you're probably right." Y,n slipped out of her bed."Thank you honestly for being so intelligent Hermione."I'm going to look. I'll be right back."

Hermione rolled her eyes and nodded. Y,N walked down the stairs to the common room.The only noise was the fire in the fireplace still flickering slightly.It was so cosy that she didn't even want to go up to the dorms anymore.She looked around and her gaze felt on the sofa where her favourite book lay.Y,N wanted to take it when it suddenly slipped out of her hands.The book and her bookmark fell to the ground.