Chapter 16 "Master, be a teacher, too!" (By: Sir Albert Swing)

Nonsense Quotes: “Your brain shall be your servant instead of your master, You will rule it instead of allowing it to rule you…but its hard to think…can I command it not to think so I won’t have a hard time in dealing with it?!...hmmmm” (^o^)

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 16

“Master, be a teacher, too!” (By: Sir Albert Swing)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Count Frederick gained his real body but the prince owned him, likewise, happened to Sir Albert and Sir Leandro.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back in the Montiel mansion, in the dining table,

The count tried to forget what the prince did to him. Though, he’s reaaaaaaally having a hard time in doing so but still he calmed himself saying, “It’s alright…I already got my real body…and he won’t be able to do it EVER again…grr…that bastard…”

Meanwhile, Sir Albert was gawking at the count while serving the food. He was fascinated at the gorgeous new appearance of his master. He really thought of the count as his younger brother. He won’t let the black vampire prince to hurt his master again.

Count Frederick suddenly uttered, “I think I could be a successful CEO of a company…a businessman…or a hospital owner…hmmm…what do you think, Albert?” Count Frederick was saying to what career he could have since he already obtained his real body and can’t go on as a student in St. Cross High.

“Noooooooooo…” Sir Albert was panicking. “Master, please you can’t do that…if you became a normal businessman…my career as a teacher would be in danger!” he added. Sir Albert was anxious. If the count chooses to be one of his choices above, he can no longer be a teacher. Since, he needed to be at the count’s side every now and then.

“For what I care…since I already bought you from your family so you do not have the right to but in…” the count smug. This made Sir Albert frustrated.

“Sheeesh…idiot…what is so interesting in teaching anyway?” the count gave in because Sir Albert sighed all day and seemed out of himself.

Sir Albert lightened up when he thought that the count was interested on his reasons.

“Uhm…master…it all began when I was in high school and a delinquent one…”

“You’re a delinquent?” the count was surprised because Sir Albert was in all his composure at all times well, aside when he is teaching. He shows different attitude.

“…yes…I was kicked out from seventy-five schools around the US…but the owner of St. Cross High…admitted and welcome me without hesitation or even asking my background because the owner believed that everyone had a chance to change…since then…I want to help the delinquents become useful in our society in that school…” he smiled like those people who daydreamed. The count seemed moved on the story and decided to be a teacher in St. Cross High, teaching Geography. He changed his name to Derick Tiel. This is also convenient since he wouldn’t have to make himself a company which will cause a lot of investment.

“THAAAAANK YOOOOOU!” Sir Albert hugged the count that ended in…

“SMACK!”

“Ouch!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

At St. Cross High,

“Welcome! Hope we can work well together!” The faculty and administrator of St. Cross High welcomed Sir Derick Tiel (Count Frederick Montiel). Then someone arrived too.

He was Sir Henri. Everyone squealed.

“Aahhh! What are you doing here?” Sir Derick yelled.

“I am a teacher here too.” Sir Henri replied casually then smirked.

“Grrr…bastard…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM