Chapter 13 (Side Story)"Whoah...a CELEBRITY!!!"(By: Sir Albert Swing)

Note: I do not own Kuroshitsuji support Yana Toboso its author

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 13

(Side Story: On the Day of the Competition)

 “Whoah…a CELEBRITY!!!” (By: Sir Albert Swing)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Sir Leandro agreed to be the sidekick of our super black vampire villain Prince Henri and wearing their super villain costume-cosplay plus retro suit with the theme song of “Let’s Do the Papayaaaaaaa…prrt…prrt…prrrrrrrt… prrt…prrt…prrrrrrrt.. Ahem, enough about that and let’s move on.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The day of the National Academic Competition came…

Sir Albert, the count, and the rest of St. Cross representatives arrived early than the scheduled time.

Sir Albert Helsing Swing was loitering around after registering in the compound of National Academy, the venue of the competition, while the count was searching to find any traces of Prince Henri around.

Then, someone yelled...

Albert went immediately to find out…

“Ohhhhh…Cieeeeeel….”

“So, haaaaandsooome, my Sebastian!” They saw several fan girls and the famous Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michealis of the show ‘Black Butler’ (Kurosutsuji)

“Whoah…a celebrity!” Albert squealed too, he was a fan of that show.

“Uhm, dear ladies, I’m afraid you had mistaken us of someone else…we are a mere spectator of the nationwide academic competition.” Sebastian Michealis said while beaming to the girls. The girls squealed.

“If you would excuse us…” Sebastian added then bows.

“awwww…they were leaving…” the fan girls were disappointed. Albert followed them.

“Argh…Sebastian…what is going on…why did they know our existence!” the earl shouted.

“I’m sorry, my lord…but it happened that someone made our lives in a certain show.” Sebastian replied with full of reverence.

Then, Albert was gaping at them.

“Y-you mean…you two are the real earl and the REAL butler….I-it can’t be true they live during the Victorian time!” Albert said unbelievably.

“Oh…great another buff…” the earl sighed.

Then Count Frederick appeared and saw the earl and his butler together with his servant Sir Albert.

“Ciel…Sebastian… my dear friends how are you…why are you here in the human world?!” the count said. The earl was stunned but glad to see his old pal.

“Oh, master Frederick, my lord here was bored on our world and decided to visit this world again…but it so happened that we are popular here than we expected.” Sebastian smilingly replied.

“Is that so…by the way did my servant here, made you uncomfortable in any manner?” he asked mildly to the earl but glaring to Sir Albert.

“Oh, no master Frederick he was just one of the curious individual.” Sebastian explained.

“You better do some guises because you’re quite popular in the human world…” the count warned them, “…human enthusiasts are very dangerous!” he added.

“We see, thank you count I guess we’ll be going now.” The earl said bidding goodbye.

Then, Sebastian showed a gown,

“My lord, you should have listen to me earlier and wear this gorgeous gown.” Sebastian said.

“SEBAAAAASTIAN!” the earl was angry.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Still, Sir Albert was gawking.

“Oi, enough of your fancy act…let’s get going…” Count Frederick said.

“Hey, master, you knew them?!”

“Of course!”

“You mean…they are still alive for REAL!!!”

“Yes, what would you expect for a demon…they live forever…unlike us vampires we live for only a thousand year…”

“Only…huh…” Albert thought, “…compare to a human lifespan…hundred years is the longest if you’re lucky enough…”

“Hmmm…speaking of lifespan…they  live together for so many years away from civilization….how can they deal with personal problem…I mean their erotic needs…or they do it together…they seems close?!” Sir Albert blurted out having no malice.

“Argh…idiot…and you call yourself an educator…then saying those words!” The count was pissed.

“SMACK!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meanwhile, an evil aura emerges from the shaded big tree near the garbage bin of the compound. The count noticed it but it immediately vanished.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Note: Oooooooohhhhhhh, I love Kuroshitsuji sooooo much… Ciiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeel….so I made a fanfic just an extra…harharhar…. But the anime pissed me off (>o<) I mean the Monosutsuji season 2 of the black butler argh…I hate the ending…

Oooopsie…sorry 4 that sour grape of mine…(IoI)?