Chapter 10 (Side Story)"Argh Okay I Admit It"(By:Sir Gio South-Part 4 End)

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 10

(Side Story: during a Month Extensive Training)

“Argh…Okay…I Admit It…I Admit It!” (By: Sir Gio South-Part 4 End)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Inside the canteen,

Sir Gio saw Sir Albert getting a piece of rice in Sir Sandro’s face and eating it. They looked so sweet and Sir Sandro was smiling.

“He never show that face to me before! Grrrr…” Sir Gio thought his hunger turned to anger. His face turned red and hurriedly went on their table and hauled Sir Sandro away. Everyone was stunned on the said event. Sir Albert showed the what-just-happen face.

“Oi, get off of my hands!” Sir Sandro yelled irritably. Sir Gio was pissed and pinned him on the wall.

“Argh…idiot…you okay that guy touches you and got irritated when it’s me? We’re much longer friends than that Albert, y’know!” Sir Gio was really pissed. Sir Sandro was amazed.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sir Sandro asked mildly.

“I LIKE you! There I said it….” Sir Gio was blushing but still fuming. Seeing those face Sir Sandro felt a sudden heat.

“Muahahahahaha! You’re kidding me…” Sir Sandro laughs out loud. This irritates Sir Gio more and,

“Hmpff…hfff…”

Sir Gio kissed him passionately, touches him and made…

(censored)…(^o^)?

After thirty minutes,

“I’m going to kill you!” Sir Sandro gritted said while his body was aching, specially his lower part.

“Naah…you can’t kill your lover…chu…” Sir Gio was contented and still hugging him.

“Who says we’re LOVERS!!!!” Sir Sandro was too shy even to hear those words.

Sir Gio just grinned and said, “How about another round!”

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing.

“Ack…get away…I had a class…ouch…ouch…” Sir Sandro was panicking.

“No worries…you two can continue…I’d take care of it already…” Miss Ay said beaming evilly. She was there from the beginning and listening. Why was she there, she was also a part time janitor of the school.

“Thanks missy…” Sir Gio thanked the teacher/nurse/councilor/janitor/writer and grinned at Sir Sandro

“Ahhhhh…Miss Ay!!!” Sir Sandro fainted.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meanwhile,

Count Frederick saw Sir Albert from the canteen and emitting a dangerous aura.

“Why does the count always sees me in a misunderstanding situation?…whuaaaaa!!!” Sir Albert thought. “I’m not gaaaay!”

The count detest homo because he was been hit on by some vampire gay before in Oregon especially Black Vampire Prince Henri.

“Maaaasteeeer, I’m sooooooorry!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM