Chapter 9 (Side Story) "I'm not!" (By: Sir Gio South-Part 3)

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 9

(Side Story: during a Month Extensive Training)

“I’m not!” (By: Sir Gio South-Part 3)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Sir Gio’s suspicion of Sir Sandro’s having an affair to his student is false. The result …Tantadadaaaaan…Sir Sandro was angry to him.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The next day at the faculty room after the last night’s incident in Sir Sandro’s house,

Sir Gio did his best to get the attention of Sir Sandro. He failed. It hurts his pride.

“C’mon, Gio…who cares if his angry to you…he should be thankful that I Mr. Popular had the guts to accompany his lonely life…argh…” Sir Gio was super irritated and talking to himself. Even though he keeps on saying that he was still depressed.

Then he saw Sir Sandro and Sir Albert together walking in the corridor towards the canteen and looked happy. Sir Gio was nipping his hanky in anger.

He thought, “Where are Selda and Leandro in times like this!!!” He holds back, “What was I thinking?” He thought.

 Is he getting jealous when Sir Sandro was happy with someone else? Sir Gio’s head started to ache.

“Ack…I really need to go in the clinic…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Inside the St. Cross Clinic,

“Welcome dear patient!” Miss Ay greeted those who entered the clinic happily with a sway. She was a part time nurse and Math teacher.

“Oh, Sir Gio wassup?”

“Give me some ice pack…my head hurts…”

Miss Ay handed it.

“Hey, you look depress…oh look at your beautiful eyes full of dark circles…your checks having pimples and black heads…did you wash your face?!” Miss Ay had her extra large magnifying glass expose, using it to see the small details in Sir Gio’s face, then moving his face up, down, and sideward which made him dizzy.

“Misssssssy…could you stop doing that…” Sir Gio complained while seeing two Miss Ay and his vision rolling.

“Eck…I’m sorry, anyway do you have any problem…I might help you…” Miss Ay said she’s also a part time councilor. She got a lot of part time jobs. (^.^)?

Sir Gio thought of nothings going to lose if he seeks advice and so telling his problem but referring Sir Sandro as a girl.

“You see…I had this friend…who is a girl…we use to be together then I did something that made her mad though I already apologize…but he I mean SHE keeps on avoiding me…then I saw her with this irritating guy and it made me angry…I don’t know why?”

“Hmmm…a love problem eh…though you’re a women killer…” then Miss Ay grinned and added, “Was this girl named Sandro Kine?”

Sir Gio almost nod, when he realized the name mention, he stood and,

“Waaah…what the h*ll are you talking about!!! I said she…SHE! A girl not a man!” he yelled.

Miss Ay plugged her ears.

“Okay, okay…I understand I was just assuming…because you never had a depression when you had a girl problem not until you had this fight with Sir Sandro…was that yesterday?”

“Eh?!” Sir Gio was astounded on what he heard. Realizing it was true. He never had a major problem when his girlfriends find out his flirting but when he and Sir Sandro got a misunderstanding it was all over to him.

“Probably…you are jealous because you like her…admit it…and tell her…she might like you too…” Miss Ay said it straight.

“NO WAY!?” Sir Gio shriek. It can be positively that he like Sir Sandro. THEY ARE BOTH GUYS!!!

Then, Miss Ay sighed…while playing ‘All by myself…’

“Sigh...I really eyed the two of you together but it seems like you like someone else…how sad…” Miss Ay was referring on Sir Gio and Sir Sandro being a lover. She really is a fan girl saying such word in the school without holding back and teary. Oh, yeah she already wrote a love story depicting them because she was a part time writer in a BL magazine, too.

“Aaaugh…I’m OUTTA HERE!” Sir Gio was embarrassed. Then his stomach growled. He decided to take a snack.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Will Sir Gio finally admit to himself that he was ……………

“Shut up…duwanna hear some boy love affair!!!!! The count shrieked.