Chapter 1 "I had a Bad Day"

I decided to change the title a little bit hahaha from "(Made) Maid to Be Sensei" that sounds girly to "Made to be Sir...vant..."

Mis4-2n8 (^o^)? Enjoy!

_________________

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 1

“I had a Bad Day”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Let's begin in this humble abode...naaah...it's a scary huge gothic mansion full of bats with terrifying golems, gargoyles, and human skulls.(^x^)

*Daily Routine

4:30 AM - Waking up, preparing self

5:00 AM - Cooking

5:30 - Prepare the water Tub

6:00 AM - Waking up the master, dressing up the master, feeding the master and letting the master go to school

7:00 AM - Going to work

7:30 AM - Seeing the obnoxious students, teaching

11:00 AM - Faculty; facing the pesky colleagues

4:00 PM - making planning for the next day’s lesson, exhausted

5:00 PM - going back to the scary gothic type mansion, welcomed by the bratty sour face world doom young master, preparing the meal

8:00 PM - preparing the young master to sleep.

9:00 PM - at last rest but…

10:00 PM - Mission

2:00 AM - Done

3:00 AM - At last REAL rest…Then the next day will be the same…

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“Oi, lazy servant, move your ass…we had a mission…” a boy around fourteen years old commanded to his servant.”

“Whaaaaaaaaat? You’re so heartless, can’t you pity me…I haven’t sleep yet!” the sensei servant complained.

“SMACK!”

“Shut up servant, that is not the right address to your master!” the boy said indignantly.

“Argh…” the servant murmured but had no choice.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sigh, the servant we are talking to is High School teacher named Albert Helsing Swing and his young master Count Frederick Dracula Montiel of Oregon.

How a respected teacher did became the servant of some damn brat heir to the dukedom of none-existing Oregon?

It all began a month ago…

Inside the ancestral homes of the Helsing Swing,

“What?! You sell me to become a servant of a certain heir without my consent!!!!”

“C’mon, bro…it’s not selling…though they give us hundred thousand dollars in exchange of your services for a lifetime!” Ayami Swing with dollar sign in her eyes: older sister, a money maniac numero uno counting money.

“You MEAN my LIFE is only worth a Hundred thousand…I mean how about my life…SOCIAL LIFE!!!”

“Hey, it’s a good deal, since your profession won’t get us anywhere and added to the bargain, Montiel will give our temple a monthly allowance.” Susan Swing: mother, money maniac numero dos said.

“Wiiieee…brother we can buy a lot of toys in that amount!!!” Dreg Swing: little brother, four years old and starting to be a money mongrel too.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back to the present, in St. Cross High

Sir Albert was exhausted after his bloody hunting escapade with his master the last night and his colleagues keep on taunting him.

“Puleeeeze…you are so beautiful and this kimono dress will suit you for our performance day!!!” Miss Ay pleaded; female math teacher; a fan girl.

“We agree!!!” simultaneously said by Sir Gio South; physics teacher, playboy; Sir Sandro Kine; English teacher, timid; Miss Selda Wilch; Biology teacher, obsessed to Sir Albert; and Sir Leandro Bay; P.E teacher, loves to teased Albert in seductive way. The rest of the faculty and administrator agreed too. No choice. Sir Albert will play Lady Masaki in their stage show while Sir Leandro was his partner.

“Argh…what else can ruin my day!!!”

“I’d heard from the teachers that you’ll play the role of Lady Masaki…can’t wait to see you on that costume…and your kissing scene with teacher Leandro” Count Frederick grinned.

“Eeeeeeeeenoooooooooooooooooooough!!!!”

(^o^)?...eh…the count loved to taunt Sir Albert by saying that though he hates homo.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yay…my new story harharhar (^o^)

What do you think?