Chapter 8 (Side Story) "They must be stop!" (By: Sir Gio South-Part 2)

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 8

(Side Story: during a Month Extensive Training)

“They must be stop!” (By: Sir Gio South-Part 2)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Sir Sandro’s students Jay was staying at his place. Sirs Gio and Sir Albert followed them.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In front of Sir Sandro’s house,

“Why do we need to wear this costume…we looked like a burglar on it…” Sir Albert complained.

“Shut up! Just follow me.” Sir Gio replied a bit annoyed.

They went at the back door. Sir Gio used a clip to open it up.

“Hey, this is trespassing…we might end up in jail!”

“Shhhhh…” Sir Gio hissed.

They went up on the second floor.

They saw the biggest flight of their life.

The student Jay leaned over on Sir Sandro as if kissing him. Sir Gio couldn’t take it anymore.

“You, pedophile!!!” Sir Gio was pissed and put all his anger to Sir Sandro though he wanted to kick the butt of the student too.

“Wha-…what are you doing at my house?!” Sir Sandro was shocked and fuming too.

“Uhm…Sirs you’d got it all wrong…Sir Sandro just had a problem on his eyes and I was about to blew it for him.” Jay Sky explained.

“Huh?!” Sirs Gio and Albert were dumbstruck.

Sir Sandro was really angry.

“What the h*ll are you saying…and he’s my NEPHEW!”

“Huh?!” Sir Gio drop-jawed.

Sir Sandro was really pissed good thing Sir Albert to the rescue.

“Sir Sandro, it was I who drag Sir Gio here…because I was confused why your character had a sudden change…” Sir Albert showed his dashing appearance.

 “Hey…It was me…” Sir Gio murmured and Sir Albert glared at him. “Like you better shut up or we’ll both end up in prison!”

Sir Albert continued, “…I thought something must have happen…to our lovely English teacher…so I am very sorry to this disrespectful act of ours.” Sir Albert holds the face of Sir Sandro and glistening. Sir Gio was grudging but he could not do anything about it. Sir Sandro blushed and all his anger faded away. 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Someone open the door.

“Sir Sandro, here’s the paper I must submit on your subject…” It was Count Frederick who passed by to pass his English requirements and saw everything.

“Ack…master…I mean Count Frederick…what are you doing here?” Sir Albert was panicking.

“Oh, Count, I didn’t mean that you pass it right away…you could have waited until tomorrow …” Sir Sandro beamed.

“It’s alright I happened to pass by anyway…” He leaved but before doing that he gave a death glare to Sir Albert.

“Oh my goodness…it wasn’t what you thought…I’m not gay…” Sir Albert thought crying out loud on his mind.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Pleeeease uhm vote...if I made you smile through this...(^o^) luv u!