Chapter 6 "Please...master...please..."

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 6

“Please…master…please…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Inside Class Z-1, the lowest than lowest section in St. Cross High,

Sir Albert with intimidating appearance said,

“Jay Sky, Rudolf Web, and Fine Pole will represent our school for the national competition and will undergo a month intensive training!”

“NO WAY!” Jay Sky grumbled.

“Intense training yourself!” Rudolf Web smug.

“Naaah…I’m leaving…” Fine Pole said then getting off his desk and walking out.

Sir Albert was pissed and emitting a dangerous aura. The three students shivered.

“What did you say?” Sir Albert’s tone was low and he looks like a demon.

“Gulp…n-nothing…we’ll comply…” they were shivering.

“Good!” Sir Albert grimace then clapped his hands and three senseis appeared. They were Misses Ay and Selda then Sir Sandro.

“Dear teachers these students are ready to learn…and let me know if they are dillydallying so I can…” Sir Albert looked menacing on the students.

Miss Ay blushed heavily, Miss Selda heightened her love for Sir Albert, and Mr. Sandro felt something uneasy. One thing for sure, they all admired Sir Albert more than ever.

Meanwhile Count Frederick having the no-care face just shrugged. Albert can never show that attitude to him or else. (^o^)?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

After the class, Sir Albert and the count went home.

Then a commotion happened.

“Please…please…master…I’m pleading…” Albert said trying to look like a kitten.

“NO!” Count Frederick growled and irritated. Sir Albert was begging for the count to be the school’s representative in National Academic Competition in the category of History.

Sir Albert was crying. He looked pathetic. The count sighed and his nerves visibly seen. Then their old butler came and handed a note with Black Vampire Seal. It was from Prince Henri. The note stated,

“My sweet candy…I’ll be having my next victim on the day of the National Academic Competition…prevent me if you can…” with smiley bat.

“Argh…that bastard…” the count crumpled the note.

“My count, I think it was another trap.” The old butler said.

“I know but we can’t let him succeed in doing such damn thing…Albert…I’ll participate…”

Albert stood up, saluted, and was pleased though it means a mission in broad daylight.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM