Chapter 4 "Those crap...grrr..."

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 4

“Those crap…grrr…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Sir Albert was depressed because the count was angry to him.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The next day…

It was a stressful day for Sir Albert, Count Frederick was avoiding him, his mother called up and asking three hundred thousand dollars for their temple renovation…when it was only renovated a month ago. His mother wanted it to have a rotating underground river with live crocodiles. (^.^)?

 Then his sister set him up to a blind date with a rich old spinster then Count Frederick asked him to buy the oriental house lizard to be part of his meal to forgive him. (O___o)

How he can do that in one day, he thought.

He was unreceptive with his environment when,

“SHOVE!” Sir Albert fell on the mud while he was waiting on the bus station. His coat was dirtied.

“Hahahaha…clumsy old teacher…hahaha…” Some of the students of St. Blood Academy; a distinguished school for exceptional individual, they intentionally bumped him.

Albert was fuming, “Excuse me young lads…would you mind…giving an apology…”

One of them, supposed to be their leader approached the teacher and act indignantly and kicked an empty bottle that hit Sir Albert on his stomach.

“Who are you to command us…do you know who I am?!” the student  sneered, “…I am the only heir of the Milton Group of Companies all over Europe...Johanson Milton…remember that name…rug…” he spit on the teacher.

Sir Albert was gritting in anger.

“What kind of a youngster do we have now!!!!? They need discipline!!!” He shouted on his mind while eating his handkerchief.  He wanted to hurl some of his deadly weapon or do some ninja or samurai technique to end the sarcasm of the lad but he realized that if he did that his current predicament will be worsened.

He just walked out and pouting while those students said all the bad words and sign languages at his back.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

At St. Cross High,

Sir Albert scared his students. His eyes were fierce like he could eat a whole human alive. No one dared to approach him. The earlier incident can’t be easily erased.

“What’s happen to Sensei? He seems pissed…” the students murmured. Count Frederick just shrugged upon seeing his teacher aka servant like that. He wouldn’t mind since he was his servant at home.

“Sir Aaaalbert…we need you to the principal’s office now, to discuss a very important school activity.” Miss Ay shouted and dragging Sir Albert to the principal’s office.

“Wow…Miss Ay is one tough lady…isn’t we right countie…” some male students admired her for that.

“Argh…idiot don’t call me countie!” Count Frederick hit their heads.

“Owowow!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What could it be? (o_O)?