Chapter 14 (On the Day of the Competition) "My Victim...!!!" (By: Prince Henri)

Nonsense Quotes: “If you are living out of a sense of obligation you are slave....Of obliging oneself to oblige in those obligations for obligations sake…geez…those obligations obliged my mind not to think about the obligation itself…” (^o^) Don't obliged youself to understand.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 14

(On the Day of the Competition)

 “My Victim…!!!” (By: Prince Henri)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michealis visited the human world. Then after they went off some evil auras were lurking around.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

On the competition ground,

“…finally it was a tie between the schools St. Blood Academy and St. Cross High.” The National Academic Competition Committee Chairman announced.

“Yes…yes…bwuahahaha…you self-conceited student of St. Blood Academy…eat our dust…hahaha…” Sir Albert boasted like a pig. His colleagues and students were embarrass and hiding their faces from the public.

Meanwhile in the St. Blood Academy’s side,

“Johanson Milton, you’re our only hope to beat those bastard…do your job…” his coach said.

“Yes…sir…” Johanson grinned.

“Okay, this is it…Master…Count Frederick shows us all you’d got!” Sir Albert said grinning to see his sweet revenge.

“I know it already…shesssh…” Count Frederick replied sighing. His servant acts so assertive when it comes to his self-ego satisfaction and in times like this the count just went on the flow.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“Che, so you’re the representative of that stupid school…and you’re the student of that stupid teacher…hahaha…expect your defeat!” Johanson boasted with his cheerleading fans when he saw Count Frederick together with Sir Albert going inside the podium where the History subject competition is being held.

“Now, I know what Albert felt…I’ll definitely beat this moron human…” The count thought while very pissy.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“Final question, in geography, what small country can be found in the narrow coastal plain on the Gulf of Guinea in West Africa?”

Tut!

“Togo.” The count answered.

“Busted…” Johanson murmured.

“Wooohooooo…we won!” The St. Cross High celebrated when the lights suddenly went off.

“Aaaaaack…what happened…” Everybody in the podium was panicking when…

They heard, “Let’s do the papayaaaaa…prrt…prrt…prrrrrrt…” then a round disco bulb appeared.

Two idiotic villains showed up while dancing in the papaya song. The count was embarrassed to see those things.  Then one of the guys pours a sleeping dust on the audience. The other one got Johanson Milton. Count Frederick used his hallow barricade to prevent the dust to come near them.

“Grr…Prince Henri…was the only one who could do that…” the count murmured.

“That, is right my countie, surprise…to know that I can terrorize in broad daylight?!” Prince Henri boasted.

“Grr…so…you found a blood tie…” the count was gritting in anger. That means the count will be having a hard time in dealing with that blood maniac vampire. Blood tie on vampires not only gives him a lot of energy to move on the human world but also it gives him the ability to get victims twenty-four/seven unlike vampires with no blood tie, it only allows them to get blood during midnight.

The afro wig man gave Johanson to the prince.

“Heeheehee…thanks for the food…” Prince Henri grinned. He was about to suck the boy when he saw the count and his servant retreating and not minding it at all. This pissed the prince.

“Bastard…what’s that suppose to mean…I am going to suck this human’s blood and your walking away?!” the prince shouted.

“I don’t mind…I hate that dude anyway…let’s go Albert.” The count replied. Sir Albert vowed and followed his master.

Because of this, the prince used his paralyzing technique can only be done to a fellow vampire. “Are you mocking me?!” Prince Henri glared. “Argh…can’t move…Albert help…” the count fainted said.

Sir Albert saw and heard it and about to save his master when he was disrupted by the Afro wig man. He can’t help it and laugh. This pissed the guy and gave him a low blow.

“Ack…that hurts!” Sir Albert complained.

“Serves you right, for laughing at me…” the guy replied. Sir Albert fumed and get even. The wig of the guy went off. Sir Albert was surprise.

“L-Leandro?!” he squealed.

“Argh…now…he found out…” Sir Leandro scratched his head. “Oh…well but I really had to get you outta here…” he grinned. Sir Leandro hit the nape of Sir Albert that made him unconscious. Sir Albert was gawking at that time so his defenseless.

The count saw it. “Argh…where that bastard teacher going with my servant…” Count Frederick said.

“Hmm…I guess you should worry yourself in your situation right now rather than thinking of that stupid human servant of yours.” Prince Henri grimace. He added, “Your blood smells sweet than those filthy human…hmmm…” he licked the neck of the count.

“GET OFF ME…YOU IDIOT!” The count yelled. It’s too late. The prince bit him and sucks his blood. The count fainted.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The prince held the count when a black aura appeared.

“That was interesting…make him moan…it’s much delicious in that sense…” After saying that the black aura vanished.

“What was that?” Sir Leandro asked who appeared from behind.

“You still here?”

“Yeah, I was curious because Albert was worried on his master even if he was unconscious…how I can do him when his like that…sh*t…”

“No worries…I said I want the count…I won’t kill him…by the way be careful we are being watch…” the prince warned his ally.

“You mean that blacky a while a go?”

“Yes, that was a gnome who fed on man s*xual desires…it happened that…that gnome picked on Frederick and Albert…”

“Was that dangerous?” Sir Leandro asked.

“No…” The prince grinned, “…actually…it will help us…since they wanted to be fed on man’s desire over another man…though…if they got tired and won’t see any progress they might be our enemy…”

Everyone on the podium started to have conscious, “What happened to us…” Sir Sandro asked.

Then, the two villains made their great escape…

Going to the fire exit…(^o^)

"Can we have some cool escape...like flying...or some vanishing smoke?" Sir Leandro complained.

"Shut up!"

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who is that mysterious gnome? Well, I don’t know but I thing for sure…I will not tell it until such time…(^o^) hehehe

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM