"Okay, but I still think you should reconsider your decision." He gave her advice.

"I have decided, I'm ready to do this." She stated with determination after standing up.

'I just hope it doesn't create any problem between them. I'm worried because Cole won't like this.' He thought, staring at Reyna anxiously.

"Don't worry, Ethan, I'm going to handle everything." She reassured him, blinking her eyes.

***

Cole came back from the office after winding up his work. As he stepped into Reyna's room, his eyes widened in surprise because he found his Kiddo getting ready, standing in front of the mirror, and she looked stunning in the elegant black slim-fit gown. He was entranced by her beauty, and his gaze stopped at her gorgeous face.

She noticed his gaze in the mirror and smiled while wearing red lipstick. He was tempted to taste her red lipstick. He approached her and they both gazed into each other's eyes through the mirror. They got tranquilly in each other's eyes and became hooked to it.

"Are we going somewhere, love?" He asked after standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Nope, I have invited someone to dinner, so you also get ready." She placed the lipstick on the dressing table and told him after turning towards him.

"Who have you invited to dinner?" He inquired, and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"You'll get to know, so just get ready."

"I'll get ready. First, just let me admire my girl properly." He said, looking at her from head to toe before snaking his arm around her and yanking her towards him.

"You look stunning, love. If I sent a photo of you to heaven, so many angels would be ashamed to see your beauty." He whispered in her ear, and a smile appeared on her face. With his words, he always made her feel exquisitely gorgeous.

"Cole, they can arrive any moment. You should get ready." She tried to break free from his arms, but he tightened his grip even more.

"Nope." He shook his head and nuzzled her neck.

"Baby, please romance afterwards." She tried to push him away.

"At least I can get one kiss." As he pouted at her like a baby, she smiled widely.

'He calls me kiddo, and he acts like one sometimes! But I adore his baby side." She thought with a smile on her face.

"Okay." As she agreed, he closed his eyes and waited for her to kiss him.

She pecked his lips and rushed towards the door after pushing him away. He glared at her.

She stopped at the door and left after saying, "Come downstairs after getting ready, I'm waiting for you."

"This girl makes me dance on her tiny finger, and I love it." He chuckled and went to the washroom to get fresh after taking off his coat and hurling it on the sofa.

***

She strolled towards the dining table where Ethan was already seated.

"Have you told Cole about the guests you have invited to dinner?" He inquired as she settled down.

She just shook her head and admitted, "I'm afraid now."

"He'll freak out, but I know my sister is gonna handle him. So don't worry." He reassured her, blinking his eyes, and gave her much-needed strength.