Cole was working on his laptop when his phone rang. He smiled as he looked at the caller ID and then answered the phone. Her single call was enough to put a smile on his face because she had cast her spell on him.

"Hello, my Kiddo-" He paused as he heard the sound of water.

The sound of water only awakened his carnal desires, and the thought of imagining her in the shower drove him insane.

"Keep your hello to yourself. I'm angry with you." She chided him, applying the body wash all over her body.

"Are you taking a shower?" He asked her, ignoring her words because he was more interested in knowing she was taking a shower at that time.

"Yes, any problem?" She replied curtly, unaware of what she had done to him by talking on the phone while taking the shower.

'She must be looking so fucking hot with water cascading down her wet sexy body.' His body burned with carnal desires as he thought.

"Why are you angry at me?" He asked, shifting uncomfortably on the chair.

"Because you left in the morning without informing me." She told him and pouted while applying the shampoo to her hair and massaging her scalp.

"Kiddo, you were sleeping; how could I have woken you up?" He asked her, taking a deep breath because the sound of water was taking his mind elsewhere, and he couldn't do anything else on the phone except imagine her fully naked in the shower.

"You could have waited until I woke up." She told him.

"I'm sorry. I had an early morning meeting, that's why I had to leave." He apologised sweetly, melting her heart.

"Anyway, how was your meeting?" She asked, turning off the shower.

"It was great, but now I'm not well." As he told her, her brows furrowed.

She immediately grabbed the phone from the slab and asked him in a worried tone. "What happened, Cole?"

"Imagining you naked in the shower is driving me insane, Kiddo." As he told her the reason for not being well, she signed with relief and giggled.

"Do you want to see me naked in the shower, baby?" She asked him in a seductive tone, grinning.

"Yes, but not right now, otherwise it will be difficult for me to spend my entire day in the office without you." As he said, she chuckled.

As a naughty idea popped into her little mind, she smirked. "I'll call you back in five minutes, Cole." She cut the phone call without giving him a chance to respond.

She opened her phone's camera with an impish smile on her innocent face, captured a picture of her bare long wet legs, and immediately sent it to him on WhatsApp to tease him. She grinned broadly as she noticed two blue ticks.

She wondered, placing her phone under her chin and grinning wickedly, 'Now he has to come to meet because how would my hottie biker spend the entire day after seeing this?'

The ringtone on her phone interrupted her thoughts, and she quickly picked it up, grinning like an evil child.

"Damn! I want to spread your sexy wet legs wide with my legs and fuck you so hard from behind in the shower that you'll only think about me every time you shower." He said it in such a deep, husky voice that it was enough to arouse her desires. She squeezed her legs shut to relax her quivering pelvis as an electric current passed directly between her thighs.