story 102 - part 1

Start from the beginning

It was dark out and JJ and I were going out to have fun. The next day, we were up earlier and JJ insisted we go surfing before the wedding. The resort was all-inclusive and so we hit a few waves before going to the wedding.

It took me a lot longer than it did for JJ to get ready. He looked nice in the suit I bought for him. It was cocktail attire so we were both pretty dressed up. I was in a long black dress and when Jj saw me he said, "Damn, my fiance looks smoking"

I laughed and said, "You're really enjoying this whole fiance thing, huh?"

"You started it"

We left the hotel room and headed down to the venue for the reception. I introduced JJ to some of my college friends. It was so weird introducing him as my fiance when he's never even been, my boyfriend. JJ was the one who was more touchy to make it more convincing. I was happy that he remembered and started it as I felt awkward being the one to do it. 

The wedding started and JJ and I whispered things to each other during the ceremony. I think he mainly did it to make me feel better about being here, especially because he knew I was still in love with Cole and I used to be best friends with Kate. 

The wedding ended and we headed into the ballroom for the reception. I can't imagine how much this place must have costed. Kate's family makes my family look poor. They did all the typical speeches and dances. JJ hit the bar and got us each a drink. Only nice hting about this wedding was the open bar. We went to the dance floor and were dancing. Cole and Kate came over and started talking to us. 

"I haven't seen you two kiss all night" Kate teased me

"You must have missed it" I said

"I don't think so" Kate said 

A slow song came on and she was slow dancing next to us with Cole. JJ and I were slow dancing together for a bit before Cole wanted to switch. So I had to dance with Cole and he danced with Kate. The song was ending and the guys switched back and JJ whispered, "She's such a bitch"

"Oh, I know..."

"I'm going to kiss you when this song is over. We've played the fake fiance thing off so well and we aren't about to let them question it" He said

I was suddenly super anxious for the song to end. I was so nervous about this kiss that was about to happen. I almost wished he hasn't warned me because then I wouldn't have all this time to think about it. Shit the song was slowing down and JJ moved to look into my eyes. Suddenly, I forgot everything and as we pressed out lips together. It was longer than I was expecting. It was a really good kiss, wow. We broke apart and Kate said, "That's what I'm talking about. JJ, if she was my finace, I'd be making out with her every chance I got"

The couple got pulled away to other people and I was left alone with JJ. We both looked at each other and agreed we needed another drink. We got another drink at the bar and then we had a few shots. We were now having a good time as we were both drunk. We were dancing and having fun. This girl was eyeing JJ up and he whispered, "Am I allowed to hook up with her?"

"Fuck no, that's Isabella. Her body count is probably ten times higher than yours. She's known as the walking STD"

JJ laughed and said, "Then let's make her know your mine"

Out of nowhere, JJ pulled me closer and he crashed his lips into mine. We just kissed again and Isabella left. He pulled back and said, "Thanks"

"You're welcome"

We stayed at the party for another few hours before we stumbled back up to our hotel room. We were both so wasted. In our hotel room room, we both passed out right away. We woke up super hung over and packed up our stuff to head home before we got charged for another night at this place.

We were leaving the hotel and Cole and Kate were at the same time. They stopped us and thanked us for coming to the wedding. 

"We expect an invtie to your wedding!" Kate said so excited

"We'd love to send you one but we're eloping" JJ covered

"That's amazing! Can't wait to see pictures and we for sure need to go on some double couple trip" Kate squealed

She hugged us both goodbye and Cole did the same thing. It's strange, leaving I didn't even feel attracted to him anymore. I guess it's because he's a married man. I got in the car and JJ started the drive back home. We talked about random stuff and we promised to never bring this up to anyone.

I went to drop JJ off and I said, "Hey, thank you for being my fake fiance"

"I'm glad I could help. Besides, I got a free trip and tons of free booze out of the deal" JJ said going inside 

Things we fine for a few days, but then my college friends started asking questions about JJ. They wanted engagement pictures, wedding dates, and all the details. Shit. This whole plan was totally going to explore and I was going to look like an idiot in front of not only Kate and Cole but all my friends. What have I done?

Part 2 coming SOON!