41• My sexy little doll

Start from the beginning

They were then startled by a knock at the door, and she immediately jerked his hands away.

"Reyna, you're getting late for college." They heard Ethan's voice from outside.

"I'm just coming downstairs after wearing my clothes, Ethan." She answered him.

"Hurry up." He left after saying this.

"Cole, now go." She pushed him away.

"Last night you were begging me not to go and now you're pushing me away. That's not fair!" He averted his eyes, showing her his fake anger.

"Don't be angry, please. I'm sorry." She apologised innocently.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I'm not angry, I was just pretending because I wanted to tease you, but you're so innocent." He pulled her chubby cheeks.

"Very bad." She hit his chest. "You know that I don't like to see you in anger. I'm afraid of it."

"Aww... I'm sorry, kiddo." He kissed her forehead.

"Now go." She pushed him away.

"All right, see you later." He kissed her lips quickly and left through the window after admiring his kiddo in adorable lingerie one last time.

____

Cole was at work, and Reyna was at college; they were missing each other, and all the memories they had spent together were flashing before their eyes, and a smile wasn't leaving their faces.

They both took out their phones and texted each other at the same time. They were addicted to each other to the point where they would die if they were separated.

My Hottie Biker: I'm missing you, Kiddo.

My Kiddo: Missing you so much, my hottie biker and my hottie CEO.

He chuckled after reading her message.

My Hottie Biker: What a coincidence.

My Kiddo: Hehe, you were missing me too?

My Hottie Biker: Yes, you're not leaving my mind.

My Kiddo: Same pinch.

My Hottie Biker: I was just imagining you in the kitty bra.

She blushed hard after reading his message, and when she realised she was in the classroom, she hid her face with her hand.

My Hottie Biker: Stop blushing, Kiddo.

'He knows me so well.' She murmured.

My Kiddo: I'll wear the kitty bra for you one day.

My Hottie Biker: I'm looking forward to that day, and you looked so hot and cute in a pink polka dot bra in the morning. Only you have the ability to look both hot and adorable.

A smile didn't leave her face when she was chatting with him. Then only the bell rang.

My Kiddo: Cole, my lecture has started. I'll message you later.

My Hottie Biker: I just can't wait to meet you, and I'll come to pick you up after your college.

My Kiddo: Please come on the bike to pick me up.

Lovesick Cole could never say no to his kiddo's request.

My Hottie Biker: As you say, my Kiddo.

***

When Cole was engrossed in his laptop, James stepped inside.

"Cole, the dealers said yes. Congratulations. You're so amazing! You convinced them to deal with us so easily. I'm so proud of you, my son." As James praised him, a smile of triumph flashed on his face.

"It became possible because of you, Dad, as I got these skills from you. You're a great businessman."

James smiled at him and thought, 'How much my son has changed, I just want to meet the person who did this magic and gave my son to me.'

***

In the evening, after completing his work as soon as possible, he left for college to pick up his Kiddo. He asked the driver to bring his bike to the office when she had requested him to come on the bike.

She was standing outside the college, desperately waiting for him. She was exhausted and checking her wristwatch every minute. When she saw him, a smile appeared on her face, and all of her tiredness vanished like magic.

With a smile on his face, he came to a halt in front of her and took off the helmet, looking as hot as ever, and she admired his man, wondering, 'I can't believe this man is mine now.'

"I'm so sorry to make you wait, Baby." He apologized like a gentleman.

"It's okay, and I can wait for you for my whole life." She softly caressed his beard with her thumbs.

"I love you so much." He hugged her firmly, burying his face in her stomach like a baby. She just smiled and ran her fingers through his silky hair like a mother.

She leaned down and kissed his head before murmuring, "I love you more."

"Cole, let's go home because I'm so tired today." She said as they broke the hug.

"Then hurry up, sit on the bike." He ordered her and put on his helmet.

She sat beside him and hugged him in the same way she always did, by slipping her hands inside his blazer pockets. As he rode away, the breeze caressed her face, and she closed her eyes, digging her face into his back and gripping him tightly. She adored this feeling; it was heaven on Earth for her. She could spend the rest of her life sitting behind him on his bike like this.

 She could spend the rest of her life sitting behind him on his bike like this